Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Moshiri is a weapon, needs to sell up and move on

Yes.

Because we're so appealing, there'll be a queue of potential buyers right around the ground won't there mate - and it didn't take long to move on last time either did it eh, the club...

So yes, sound, let's go back to just BILL and his twelve quid in a cracked pig-bank & his store of Spanish Ham he'd bought for Bob 'cos he thought he'd be here forever with the tickly-takkly and the champions league, all that...

Sound.

We are Everton etc...

Pffffft....

I'm not the one making up stories.

We need to get past putting all the blame on Kenwright. Moshiri is as culpable with Kenwright.

I'm not putting blame on Kenwright, I said it would be interesting to find out who pushed for Koeman to be sacked and i added ...was Bill whispering in Moshiri's ear that we will get Unsy in (as he gets us) and all will be ok until we find someone you want.
As a hypothetical situation. None of that was intended to be factual or my opinion, just something that could have happened. We know Moshiri booted out Kenwright's man so did he do the opposite? Probably both decisions weighed up were correct as we couldn't continue like we were. Can't see how that is putting blame on anyone. I do believe there is a power play issue going on and that is a decrement to our club but like you I can't tell which one is to blame or not. However I know which one I rather had full control.

Moshiri’s in charge now. If everything was going great there’s no way Kenwright would be getting any credit. You can’t blame all the bad on Kenwright and give Moshiri the praise for anything that goes right.

I'm not, not by any stretch...but BK is solidly responsible for the way things are ATM, without question, filling the MOSH's head with crap abarrrr tradition & values & all that crap and 'we are Everton' - soundbite/soundbite/blah - but here's where we are, 2017, on the cusp of appointing Sam Allardyce...

Good old pat-on-the-head-everyone-thinks-we're-great-club-Everton...oh and look, here comes BIG SAM now, how funny...plucky little Everton.

Tired of it me, at least I had the 80's and stuff but there's kids not gonna EVER get ANY of that in their lifetimes supporting us... and a LOT of that will be down to BK, hand-sitter, thumb-twiddler, Corrie-extra...

The thing the MOSH is guilty of more than ANYTHING is allowing his wallet to get opened with Bill still at the helm...it's an old guard that achieved nothing and its promises were all empty. Look at the absolute kip of the squad....we've managed to turn prospects into halfwits & oddities. Jesus Christ, I even saw KENNY was leading the MoM poll yesterday. FFS - did anyone actually watch him? I implore you do...my point being that decent reputation & promise is being shat on through absolute complacency & mismanagement.

MOSH was sold a dream on days gone by and BK's befuddled sense of fairytale & tradition.

It needs a clean sweep, no sentiment...

And if it comes down to the appointment of SAM then I'll support him...and it'll be ugly football.

Which will suit us ATM 'cos we're an ugly, ugly club just now.

It's crap innit.

I'm not putting blame on Kenwright, I said it would be interesting to find out who pushed for Koeman to be sacked and i added ...was Bill whispering in Moshiri's ear that we will get Unsy in (as he gets us) and all will be ok until we find someone you want.
As a hypothetical situation. None of that was intended to be factual or my opinion, just something that could have happened. We know Moshiri booted out Kenwright's man so did he do the opposite? Probably both decisions weighed up were correct as we couldn't continue like we were. Can't see how that is putting blame on anyone. I do believe there is a power play issue going on and that is a decrement to our club but like you I can't tell which one is to blame or not. However I know which one I rather had full control.

Looks like a power play issue going on. Kenwright seems to be having his contacts in the press put out stories this weekend.

Will be interesting these next few weeks and months.

I'm not, not by any stretch...but BK is solidly responsible for the way things are ATM, without question, filling the MOSH's head with crap abarrrr tradition & values & all that crap and 'we are Everton' - soundbite/soundbite/blah - but here's where we are, 2017, on the cusp of appointing Sam Allardyce...

Good old pat-on-the-head-everyone-thinks-we're-great-club-Everton...oh and look, here comes BIG SAM now, how funny...plucky little Everton.

Tired of it me, at least I had the 80's and stuff but there's kids not gonna EVER get ANY of that in their lifetimes supporting us... and a LOT of that will be down to BK, hand-sitter, thumb-twiddler, Corrie-extra...

The thing the MOSH is guilty of more than ANYTHING is allowing his wallet to get opened with Bill still at the helm...it's an old guard that achieved nothing and its promises were all empty. Look at the absolute kip of the squad....we've managed to turn prospects into halfwits & oddities. Jesus Christ, I even saw KENNY was leading the MoM poll yesterday. FFS - did anyone actually watch him? I implore you do...my point being that decent reputation & promise is being shat on through absolute complacency & mismanagement.

MOSH was sold a dream on days gone by and BK's befuddled sense of fairytale & tradition.

It needs a clean sweep, no sentiment...

And if it comes down to the appointment of SAM then I'll support him...and it'll be ugly football.

Which will suit us ATM 'cos we're an ugly, ugly club just now.

It's crap innit.
Moshiri is the one that appointed Walsh and Koeman. They were both Moshiri targets. It’s Moshiri’s disasterous appointments that have seen us in this state.

Moshiri is the one that appointed Walsh and Koeman. They were both Moshiri targets. It’s Moshiri’s disasterous appointments that have seen us in this state.

Sound Carl...because everything was boss before them I take it?

Mate, it's been hand-sitting & book-shuffling for years...but sound, all on MOSH for appointing the DoF of the ex-prem champs, an assumed world class coach in RK (quite) & stumping up a load of cash for players.

Yep. Jib him mate, the fool, how dare he show ambition...;)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back