Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Moshiri needs to grow some balls, he needs to buy out Burger Kenwright and appoint a manager who can keep us up.

Sean Dyche will jump at the chance of managing us. He will sort out the mess here.

But Burger Kenwright wants Rhino because apparently "he gets us". Yeah, he gets what it's like to lose every game and be a miserable Evertonian. Well, I don't want want to be down about Everton anymore. Every year is the same. I want a new Everton that wins stuff.

Thanks.
You said basically the same thing two years ago Jim

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/posts/3256804/

Silly argument that. This isn't about United, we are doing fine thanks - you are the ones looking in really bad shape and this is because Martinez isn't getting nowhere near the best from his players.

I can't remember seeing such a poor Everton side. Dyche or someone of that mould would stop the rot.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/search/20914300/?q=dyche&o=date&c[user][0]=27873

Yes.

Because we're so appealing, there'll be a queue of potential buyers right around the ground won't there mate - and it didn't take long to move on last time either did it eh, the club...

So yes, sound, let's go back to just BILL and his twelve quid in a cracked pig-bank & his store of Spanish Ham he'd bought for Bob 'cos he thought he'd be here forever with the tickly-takkly and the champions league, all that...

Sound.

We are Everton etc...

Pffffft....

if the price is right ...... Kenwrong wont let go. The combination of these two clowns at the top is the reason we find ourselves
begging big sam to come and save us.

Sound we are Everton etc ... sell our best striker and blow the money on a pile of poop then sack the manager whilst being deluded enough
to think we could attract another

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back