Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

Boy he was sure seduced by Koeman. What a travesty. Well nothing ventured nothing gained.
Koeman must have taken the thick end of £25M for the 18 months he was here (signing on fee, wages, pay off) AND managed to box his mates off at Ajax by getting Everton to hand another £25M over for that dud Klaassen.

Moshiri is an utter moron.

Not many owners outside the top six have put 140 million of their own money into the club ( I'm ignoring what he paid for his shares )
Not that it will, but if it all went tits up, he'd likely be kissing goodbye to a fair portion of the money he's lent us.

Not many owners outside the top six have put 140 million of their own money into the club ( I'm ignoring what he paid for his shares )
Not that it will, but if it all went tits up, he'd likely be kissing goodbye to a fair portion of the money he's lent us.

It's called an investment on a sure thing.

In return for keeping that cash of his safe he'll get the club to commit to a £400M debt for a stadium that, when built, will multiply the value of his investment.

In the meantime he also gets to play Football Manager for real and hire a load of biffs that make us look a laughing stock. "The Mosh".

Koeman must have taken the thick end of £25M for the 18 months he was here (signing on fee, wages, pay off) AND managed to box his mates off at Ajax by getting Everton to hand another £25M over for that dud Klaassen.

Moshiri is an utter moron.
I hope he was blinded by the big time lights and realized his error. A utter mess in the transfer market with overloading in areas and famine in others has made us a very sick mess. It will take time to move in step as another change in management will happen before too long.

It's called an investment on a sure thing.

In return for keeping that cash of his safe he'll get the club to commit to a £400M debt for a stadium that, when built, will multiply the value of his investment.

In the meantime he also gets to play Football Manager for real and hire a load of biffs that make us look a laughing stock. "The Mosh".

Ah well, best ask him to give his shares back to Kenwright, Earl and Woods then !

I hope he was blinded by the big time lights and realized his error. A utter mess in the transfer market with overloading in areas and famine in others has made us a very sick mess. It will take time to move in step as another change in management will happen before too long.
I have no faith in him to get anything right Mike.

He has one objective: secure that stadium build and open up the north end dock development to his Uzbek master. Everton are a poor secondary consideration to all that.

I have no faith in him to get anything right Mike.

He has one objective: secure that stadium build and open up the north end dock development to his Uzbek master. Everton are a poor secondary consideration to all that.
You know getting our bank account in order and the stadium build was his ultimate goal. He is a numbers guy not a experienced owner. He needs staffers that can steer the organization in the correct position to tackle the high and mighty. He has had growing pains that have kept fans second guessing him.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back