Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
You know getting our bank account in order and the stadium build was his ultimate goal. He is a numbers guy not a experienced owner. He needs staffers that can steer the organization in the correct position to tackle the high and mighty. He has had growing pains that have kept fans second guessing him.
Instead of hiring an industry respected football man to be overlord for the whole project he's just retained existing failing officers, added a man like Ryazantsev who appears to be there as Usmanov's proxy, and meddled with decision making himself.

Its a dogs breakfast on the football management side of the club.

I'm really not buying into this thing at all.

A continued policy of selling our best players to generate transfer money plus a bit of tv cash added to it (which was the case in the final two seasons under BK et al), and the continued promise of a stadium.

Yep, no worse off.
Mmm
Bill ..... Rooney ,Lescott , Arteta etc spring to
mind .(plus the family silver btw)
Difference, Bill was selling to pay the tallyman , Moshiri wants to balance the books to make the stadium a reality.

Think i'le stick with the new guy.

Mmm
Bill ..... Rooney ,Lescott , Arteta etc spring to
mind .(plus the family silver btw)
Difference, Bill was selling to pay the tallyman , Moshiri wants to balance the books to make the stadium a reality.

Think i'le stick with the new guy.
He has people telling anyone who'll listen that he's handing Everton money. He's not.

Instead of hiring an industry respected football man to be overlord for the whole project he's just retained existing failing officers, added a man like Ryazantsev who appears to be there as Usmanov's proxy, and meddled with decision making himself.

This ;) - he’s clueless on football matters and has left Elstone in charge who is also clueless. Then there’s the board appointments which have also been bizarre. The whole thing smacks of amateur hour.

He has people telling anyone who'll listen that he's handing Everton money. He's not.
I personally dont care where the money comes from , I only see the club getting investment like never before.

And we all know the "end game " thats going to play out once the stadium is up and running.
Big opportunity lost last summer , I only wish Moshiri was in complete control cos its certainly not him holding us back.
The previous regime are still bungling along with their incompetence like they've always done.He needs to change it right now.

A bit like the bitcoin game were it all ends the mind wonders.

This ;) - he’s clueless on football matters and has left Elstone in charge who is also clueless. Then there’s the board appointments which have also been bizarre. The whole thing smacks of amateur hour.
Welcome to FC Everton post-1980s. Been a shambles off the pitch for over 30 years. It ain't changing any time soon.

It's all been a bit Clayton's-like*, this take-over.

claytons-300x273.png

It's called an investment on a sure thing.

In return for keeping that cash of his safe he'll get the club to commit to a £400M debt for a stadium that, when built, will multiply the value of his investment.

In the meantime he also gets to play Football Manager for real and hire a load of biffs that make us look a laughing stock. "The Mosh".
Yes, the fact that he's put this much money in and we're in such a sorry state shows just how much of an idiot he is, Bill Kenwright wouldn't of been this bad with his money and that's saying something.

All kidding aside, has he spent more on Manager and staff payouts and appointments than compared to transfer net spend?
Just curious if anyone can be bothered doing the numbers.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back