Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Apart from the £150m he’s stuck in, change the record ffs, you scratched this one last week when the accounts came out

Bit worrying if he has stuck that much money in and we've made absolutely no improvement though. I wouldn't be surprised if he loses interest sometime soon and that's worst case scenario for us.

Apart from the £150m he’s stuck in, change the record ffs, you scratched this one last week when the accounts came out
I would love to know where this money has gone because I can account for any net spend or increase in wages with the additional tv money.

Maybe it has gone on the stadium but so far it is really hard to account for.

Plus any money wherever it has come from has been wasted by people he has appointed.

Best thing to happen to this club since we last won the league, he's trying his best for us, some things have not worked out, but it will in the end, like this summer when he sacks Allardyce and gets a young progressive modern tactician in like Silva/Fonseca or similar.

I personally dont care where the money comes from , I only see the club getting investment like never before.

And we all know the "end game " thats going to play out once the stadium is up and running.
Big opportunity lost last summer , I only wish Moshiri was in complete control cos its certainly not him holding us back.
The previous regime are still bungling along with their incompetence like they've always done.He needs to change it right now.
He gives player sales money to the manager. Where else is the investment in two years from and going to?

Koeman must have taken the thick end of £25M for the 18 months he was here (signing on fee, wages, pay off) AND managed to box his mates off at Ajax by getting Everton to hand another £25M over for that dud Klaassen.

Moshiri is an utter moron.

£25m?

That’s impressive for a 3 year contract @ £6m per year.

Instead of hiring an industry respected football man to be overlord for the whole project he's just retained existing failing officers, added a man like Ryazantsev who appears to be there as Usmanov's proxy, and meddled with decision making himself.

Its a dogs breakfast on the football management side of the club.

I'm really not buying into this thing at all.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2016/10/28/dr-keith-harris-appointed-to-everton-board

Dr Keith Harris has been appointed to the Everton Board of Directors this October.

Dr Harris brings with him an extensive background in football, having held roles as Chairman of the Football League between 2000 and 2002 and Director of Wembley National Stadium, owner of Wembley Stadium, between 2001 and 2007.

I would love to know where this money has gone because I can account for any net spend or increase in wages with the additional tv money.

Maybe it has gone on the stadium but so far it is really hard to account for.

Plus any money wherever it has come from has been wasted by people he has appointed.

Go on then account for it. Hopefully you provide sources this time.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back