Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Go on then account for it. Hopefully you provide sources this time.
They don't release all the figures but we can know the rough transfer fees and can make guestimates at the wages.

If the difference between before and then can't be accounted by an increase in TV money then they are even more incompetent because it would require believing they are willing to pay the likes of Sandro and Klassen more money than they were willing to pay Barkley. I think the wage bill argument is a con.

No facts, no figures. I just can't imagine reasonably successful business men are that stupid.

They even tried to pretend the fee for Lukaku was 75m when even Koeman admitted it was 90m because this so called investment was making him look even worse than what he was.

You drown in a pit of crap whenever you try and tackle the clubs financials.

The bloke has chucked £150m of his own cash at it as a minority shareholder and he hasn’t gained a greater stake in the club as a result.

You chat absolute wham Dave
They don't release all the figures but we can know the rough transfer fees and can make guestimates at the wages.

If the difference between before and then can't be accounted by an increase in TV money then they are even more incompetent because it would require believing they are willing to pay the likes of Sandro and Klassen more money than they were willing to pay Barkley. I think the wage bill argument is a con.

No facts, no figures. I just can't imagine reasonably successful business men are that stupid.

They even tried to pretend the fee for Lukaku was 75m when even Koeman admitted it was 90m because this so called investment was making him look even worse than what he was.

So you can’t then.

Really...thats a bit dramatic....its just peoples opinions....
There is a constant negativity that runs through our fans that depresses me no end.

He poached Walsh and Koeman when they were highly regarded as top people to have at your club, sacked Martinez and Koeman when the fans wanted them gone and things were not working out.

He is the saviour of this club and it's about time we all realised that and remembered the last 20 years of [Poor language removed] under Kenwright.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back