Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Moshiri' downfall was being a Billy Big Bollocks when he came in. The whole 'nothing will be the same again'.

In reality, we are just the same, if not worse.

He should have got rid of the old guard who had ruined this club, but he kept them on board and even promoted them!

Not really his fault. It's difficult to spend that much and still be worse. Although almost every example of a club bringing in that many players over a short period shows that happens.

He also owns less than half the club so perhaps it would be difficult to have a clear out of the old crew? We have to see what he does if/when he is in complete control.

It was a half takeover and so it is turning out to date like anything else that is half-baked.

The delay in the stadium, whilst understandable to an extent, doesn’t bode at all well for those of us seeking to be rid of Kenwright and Elstone, as their futures at the club are most likely inextricably linked to BMD.

There seems to be no immediate or medium term prospect of change at board level, as there simply aren’t enough chairs to go around to accommodate new members, whilst maintaining Bill’s ego and Bob’s paycheck, and the other mates and hangers-on.

So much for the fans being put first.

I think Moshiri’s intentions are genuine and positive but we have gone backwards on the pitch and there is a general sense of drip-drip with progress on everything else. The road to hell is paved with good intentions indeed.

Elstone promoted, Kenwright still here, Walsh failing, club morale apparently at an all time low, millions paid in compensation to both incoming and outgoing managers, Allardyce and his corrupt cronies now supposedly running the place with Walsh.

Well done Farhad, tremendous job you've done of turning us into a modern day Bolton so far. Not long before an FA investigation once Sam has a couple of transfer windows under his belt.

What a slimy bunch of bastards that are now involved with Everton.

Elstone promoted, Kenwright still here, Walsh failing, club morale apparently at an all time low, millions paid in compensation to both incoming and outgoing managers, Allardyce and his corrupt cronies now supposedly running the place with Walsh.

Well done Farhad, tremendous job you've done of turning us into a modern day Bolton so far. Not long before an FA investigation once Sam has a couple of transfer windows under his belt.

You know what clinches that for me? When the cameras picked out Duncan Ferguson today being allowed input into decision making in the technical area.

I mean, FFS, we all know that feller is just a 'kin ornament.

What a shambles.

Interesting to know how much cash we will have to spend in the summer as it’s clear the team needs a major overhaul.

I don’t think we have a real bankable star to raise massive cash from as we did with Lukaku who will help fund spending this month.

You know what clinches that for me? When the cameras picked out Duncan Ferguson today being allowed input into decision making in the technical area.

What a shambles.

Not good is it David, only a matter of time before the stadium falls through and we look like even more of a laughing stock.

Still at least Jim White can break the news and with a bit of luck drowns in his own putrid spunk.

Interesting to know how much cash we will have to spend in the summer as it’s clear the team needs a major overhaul.

I don’t think we have a real bankable star to raise massive cash from as we did with Lukaku who will help fund spending this month.

I think it became evident that the money dried up at the end of the last window. The transfer movement has happened as soon as the Stones money became available before and shortly before the Lukaku deal became public knowledge this summer, seems to be a pattern emerging.

What a shambles.
tbf to Big Dunc, I think he was just telling Sam how he's going to change how he arranges the cones at the next practice.

We may have to sell Pickford...he'd be our most valuable now.

Not good is it David, only a matter of time before the stadium falls through and we look like even more of a laughing stock.

Still at least Jim White can break the news and with a bit of luck drowns in his own putrid spunk.
Well we've seen the ground being prepared for that yesterday.

Moshiri allowed Koeman to spend irresponsibly in the summer. I knew then that he was a clueless biff who will stumble from one disaster to another while here.

He got handed £2B to park up by his mate. Some though actually think this feller knows what he's doing and he's a genius of some kind.

Going in for Allardyce TWICE and then handing him his best ever pay day should alert them to the fact he's a clown.

Don't forget Keith Harris.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back