Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Straight up, would you prefer the squad in Martinez’s final season or this one now?

Of course the old one, however Barkley would still be leaving this window and both Lukaku & Stones would leave in the summer.

There is no positive outcome to those situations whoever the chairman is.

Moshiri has messed up. He didn't appoint capable people in key positions.

Elstone has a proven track record of failure with stadium moves, kitbag, public arguments with the mayor etc. He promotes the charlatan to the board.

Bill kenwright is a dinosaur and totally out of touch with the modern game.

The root cause of the situation we find ourselves in is fundamentally recruitment. This is what steve walsh is paid handsomely for. Pickford aside, the rest have been abject failures.

Koeman, a sulky manager who spent more time on the golf course and holidays than coaching the first team. Did his best to annoy players and had a massive hand in the recruitment of a totally unbalanced side.

Moshiri has appointed this Russian to the board and so far I can't see much change!

I've noticed you tagging Davek into a lot of posts across the forum lately. Is this because you're thick and incapable of holding your own arguments to back up the guff you post?
I'll tag whoever I feel may be interested to read that particular post.

calling me thick is abit rich isn't it..??

Watched his interview, its quite good though I know some people will always want to disagree with that. While Walsh is saying the wrong thing, Moshiri seems to have a good head for business and ambition. Freely admitting mistakes, saying they have a long term plan and will learn from the mistakes and avoid them. Saying he understands it all ends with him, but everywhere along the way people need to make sure investment is used well. Also that while its all well and good to plan for the stadium, the proof will be in the pudding when the stadium construction actually starts.

Also, it almost sounded like he said BFS has a "tiny football brain" so thats a + from me.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back