Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Maybe, maybe not however I do think we would have spent the money wiser.

and definatly not come out in the press via jim white raising our expectations regards 'monopoly money' and 'giving all he's got' and 'not wanting to be a museum' and 'not selling any of our young stars' etc etc etc etc etc

at least kenwright knew how to keep us dampened down. @davek

and definatly not come out in the press via jim white raising our expectations regards 'monopoly money' and 'giving all he's got' and 'not wanting to be a museum' and 'not selling any of our young stars' etc etc etc etc etc

And not make the fans feel like gullible idiots.

He needs to sack Walsh, let Sam go in the summer and attract a Fonseca/Tuchel.

Most of all he needs to get Usmanov on board. Anyone think once the stadium gets the official go ahead he may end up here?

I think the past 2 years (well almost 2 years) under Moshiri has been chaotic to say the least.The club has turned into a media circus, and we have Sam Allardyce as our manager.I don't mean that as a slight towards Sam.It's just that this club descended into such a basket case, we had to get him in to sort of stabilize us.I think the summer will reveal all about Moshiri.

Will he get the next managerial appointment right?Because i think the vast majority of us, would want a new manager in our dugout in August.And of course we need to see further developments on the new stadium.Oh and someone should tell him to stop conducting club business, through Jim White.It just smacks of unprofessionalism.I still think the jury is very much out on this guy.

I've noticed you tagging Davek into a lot of posts across the forum lately. Is this because you're thick and incapable of holding your own arguments to back up the guff you post?

I actually think that if Moshiri was hands on and took a more direct interest in the day to day affairs of the club we would be far better off.

I do have respect for what he has achieved in business from a seemingly very modest start so he clearly has it upstairs to know how to manage and do business in cut-throat industries and volatile sectors.

Problem is of course, we are just one of his active interests and you would then assume he would have his own trusted people in place to carry out his agenda here but 2 years on his only voice on the board is Ryazantsev who is also part-time I understand and having to work with Bill’s CEO and board.

You would think sorting out Everton would be a cake-walk compared with gaining and keeping favour with Usmanov and his empire.

But we can’t be run on a part time basis with proven incompetent amateurs running the shop.

This is still happening two years into his watch here. We deserve to know why.
You say this based on no facts whatsoever!!

Definitely set us back with the Koeman appointment. That being said ultimately I'm judging his tenure on if he delivers a boss stadium or not.

Koeman was a disaster but I can see why he appointed him. Looked like a good manager as saints and I like the way mosh targeted him and then got his target. The appointment failed and it's as simple as that. He leaves the manager to it and doesn't interfere which again I like, and he has got sam in to stop us being relagated which has worked by the looks of it. He really does need to get the right man in during the summer or else everyone will turn on him. Basically I think mosh has been good but made a single mistake in appointing a manager and he can't afford to do it again

Koeman was a disaster but I can see why he appointed him. Looked like a good manager as saints and I like the way mosh targeted him and then got his target. The appointment failed and it's as simple as that. He leaves the manager to it and doesn't interfere which again I like, and he has got sam in to stop us being relagated which has worked by the looks of it. He really does need to get the right man in during the summer or else everyone will turn on him. Basically I think mosh has been good but made a single mistake in appointing a manager and he can't afford to do it again
Do you like the fact that under Moshiri we have gone backwards on field?
He/they were correct, nothing is the same. We are now worse.

Do you like the fact that under Moshiri we have gone backwards on field?
He/they were correct, nothing is the same. We are now worse.

Yeah. I liked the idea of Koeman at the time, but as I keep typing every week, it's just so inconsistent
What TYPE of manager do we want? what TYPE of football are we trying to play? What's the plan, what's the style? Cos to be honest, we were never really going to get relegated with our team, it's just that we needed someone to stabilise and play simple which I really think Unsy + personal pride of players would have taken care of.

Now we have to see what the master plan is and meanwhile we just waste time and money on EFC

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back