Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I actually think that if Moshiri was hands on and took a more direct interest in the day to day affairs of the club we would be far better off.

I do have respect for what he has achieved in business from a seemingly very modest start so he clearly has it upstairs to know how to manage and do business in cut-throat industries and volatile sectors.

Problem is of course, we are just one of his active interests and you would then assume he would have his own trusted people in place to carry out his agenda here but 2 years on his only voice on the board is Ryazantsev who is also part-time I understand and having to work with Bill’s CEO and board.

You would think sorting out Everton would be a cake-walk compared with gaining and keeping favour with Usmanov and his empire.

But we can’t be run on a part time basis with proven incompetent amateurs running the shop.

This is still happening two years into his watch here. We deserve to know why.

A big summer ahead for our esteemed owner.It's time for him to drop the public bromance with Jim White, and start acting and behaving like an owner who actually knows what he's doing.I should hope and presume that the board are already looking at a new manager.Starting next season with Sam Allardyce as our manager, would be totally unacceptable.

Even a trophy doesn't do much to make us look sexy to other players. I don't think your average Spaniard or Turk gives a toss about whether we've won the FA or League cup recently, they all focus on the league these days imo.

We're only ever as good as our last league finish. Until we break out of the monotony of midtable outside of the Top 6 we're going to face a continuous battle of signing players who can hopefully take us to the next level while the majority won't and those that do will continue to be poached by the teams above us.

It requires an awful lot to go right for us in the way that it has for Spurs who outside of City and their oil money have been the only club to seemingly crack into that level of elite clubs with a sustainable club model. We don't have the people in the club capable of securing this success currently in all areas of the club whether that be on the pitch, in the boardroom, or on the balance sheets.

The scary part is that even if we go about things the right way the progress can still all be undone by poor recruitment producing the consequence of poor performance in the league.

We're Sisyphus pushing his boulder up the hill.

superb post jake.

you've hit the nail bang on the head here. couldn't of put it better myself

Lukaku Stones and Barkley all sold under Moshiris watch.

To be fair, we can’t blame him for them wanting out mate.

Lukaku wanted to move on as soon as he signed for us, we weren’t glamorous enough for him, and Stones had already been tapped up by City before Moshiri came.

Barkley is just a grade A turd who conned the club that looked after him and his family from when he was a kid, to sell his arse as a rent boy.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back