Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
With planning permission expected at the end of the year I expect one more season after this one of crapness until hopefully light at the end of the tunnel:

Sams contract ends then
Usmanov may come on board
Mosh buys out Kenwright/Woods shares

Fair enough.

All got modern stadiums with 10x the corporate facilities we have.

And as per the question I think you were posing in your earlier post.......how did those clubs get to have those modern stadia and corporate facilities whilst our match day experience is still rooted in the pre Premiership era :mad:

(West Ham a different case though....they had it handed to them on a plate)

Its all gone wrong since Moshiri got involved and I don't know what is going on but we have brought in a dof which we have never needed and we have lost our identity as a club reknowned for playing with passion and heart. We have lost key players at the club and brought in mercenaries who are here for the money. Things have gotten out of hand and nobody knows how to manage the situation. We have no team structure or shape. We have too many players and even more dead wood than two seasons ago.

How I miss seeing this starting xi

Howard
Coleman
Distin
Jagielka
Baines
Barry
McCarthy
Pienaar
Barkley
Mirallas
Lukaku

Now its a shambles. Players with no passion or fight.

TPBD

Completely agree.

Can’t help but think we should have brought Moyes back.

He gets us, he knows what’s needed.
With the financial backing he would have sorted us out.

Allerdyce doesn’t care. He’s here for the money too.

Moyes has a reputation to re build and I think that’s what’s driving his motivation down at West Ham.

If I’m honest I didn’t want Moyes back at the time... but I sure as hell do now.

We are a shambles both on and off the pitch football wise.

TPBD

Completely agree.

Moyes has a reputation to re build and I think that’s what’s driving his motivation down at West Ham.

If I’m honest I didn’t want Moyes back at the time... but I sure as hell do now.

'sake.

TPBD

Completely agree.

Bully man

Can’t help but think we should have brought Moyes back... With the financial backing he would have sorted us out.

Worked for him at Man Utd. Maybe he'd go in for signing Fellaini for the third time?

Seriously though, nostalgia is all well and good but Jesus, we really need to move on.

Just because we're having a rough time of it now, doesn't mean we should go back to a man who spent 12 years here and didn't win a trophy (and then flopped at both Man Utd, Sociedad and Sunderland thereafter).

BTGO

As Moyes was in the frame to replace Ronkoe, I’m merely stating, admittedly with hindsight, that I would now prefer Moyes over Allerdyce.

Moyes knows what’s required at Everton.
Sams here for the money.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back