Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I genuinely think Moshiri came in with good intentions of wanting us to improve. We should be better for the investment he has made, but it will be telling if he keeps Fat Sam.

Everton generated that cash that was spent mate, not the carpet bagger.

I’m starting to think your theory about accepting mediocrity whilst waiting for the stadium and loading the debt onto the club whilst he makes a killing is true.

That's the name of the game.

The two issues aren't unrelated. I think he sanctioned the spending of the club-generated cash of £300M as it was a sum that didn't waste his money - and obviously that was the 'small window of opportunity' he referred to about 18 months ago.

We've had that chance when the manager he chose to allow to have that big spend was the worst in the club's history all told. He chose a 'kin dud of a manager and he's wasted our once only chance to break through the glass ceiling to the elite.

I agree, but to spin it that we were easily a top 6 squad before he arrived is misleading.
Last 11 seasons we were 6th or better 5 times, and that was with minimum cash spent. Moshiri has handed £300M of the club's own cash to the pair of belters he brought in and we in no way have gotten value for cash spent.

He's broken us. It's a club wandering around in a stupor.

Last 11 seasons we were 6th or better 5 times, and that was with minimum cash spent. Moshiri has handed £300M of the club's own cash to the pair of belters he brought in and we in no way have gotten value for cash spent.

He's broken us. It's a club wandering around in a stupor.

absolutely NO direction under this utter clown.

he might get sick of us like lerner at villa and ellis at sunderland.. we all know what happens then.

Everton generated that cash that was spent mate, not the carpet bagger.

FAKE NEWS

80m purchase price
45m in debts
40m on Agent fees
52m on managers comp
20m on land
280m in player purchases
220m on wages

737m total outlay

160m in player sales
290 in revenue

450m total incomings

287million English pounds

FAKE NEWS

80m purchase price
45m in debts
40m on Agent fees
52m on managers comp
20m on land
280m in player purchases
220m on wages

737m total outlay

160m in player sales
290 in revenue

450m total incomings

wheres your proof mate? I think you just believe what the club pedal out..

FAKE NEWS

80m purchase price
45m in debts
40m on Agent fees
52m on managers comp
20m on land
280m in player purchases
220m on wages

737m total outlay

160m in player sales
290 in revenue

450m total incomings

Ha Ha ha.

Just repeating your non-truths wont eventually make them actually true.

£737M outlay. Lol.

This feller needs to show his mettle in two weeks time and act decisively. Regardless of 8th spot and SA doing what he does to get us there, we cant achieve anything with him and I expect some action if Moshiri is serious about being ambitious.

Protests should be aimed at the owner NOT the manager. Get at him and pressurise him to act for the fans and club's best interests.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back