Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
This time last week we were debating the risks of being taken over by Moores and Noell. To the best of my knowledge nobody had mentioned Moshiri and in my case I don't believe I had ever even heard of him as all the talk about Arsenal related to Usanov.

One week on and the itk's are now revealing the future plans that Moshiri, Usanov , Kenwright and goodness knows who else have for Everton going forward even though the had no clue about this deal going down.

Going forward , I do believe that other investors will join the club. I think Moshiri will retain his shareholding and the new invetors will eventually buy out the remaining shares of Kenwright, Woods and others who want to sell. I think this may not happen until funds are needed for the building of a new stadium and I think that if the first sod is about to be turned on the new stadium then the present owners would be happy to move aside and let the new owners build the stadium and move the club forward.
Who will these investors be ?
As we were not aware that Moshiri was in the frame...and he was.
I think the other investors may also be in the frame already....but we will probably not know for some considerable time to come.

Me neither...

'Hiya Lads.....First off I'd like to apologise for me NOT being my friend USMANOV but I do hope you grow to like me in time, I promise I'll really, really try my best....Secondly, my niece SHEEVA....she ain't no 1st team playthaaaaang so PLEASE stop trying to tap her off. Anyway, to business...'

Bored to see this Usmanov wumming

Thanks @The Esk for taking action. Ban those fools

Everyone should be extremely happy about MOSHIRI
Or atleast cautiously optimistic. ATLEAST...

...Jesus

Where have I said I am in fear ? Its just a bit cringey and reminds me of the time Chelsea fans waved bank notes in front of us when Abramovich took over
Sorry you took me wrong I just replied to you over the Hicks and Gillette comparison, let's be honest here we have been Jealous of City and Chelsea for all their wealth and success. I think it's reasonable for fans to have a bit of fun with our new investment. We have waited long enough.

All songs about owners, being rich etc should be banned.

it will all come back to haunt us in the end
What about this one then...

12795505_10206024505431878_4135067679167659658_n.jpg

Can we actually post a sticky on the forum to the effect that Iranians are not Arabs? They are repeatedly loudly and pointedly not Arabs. There are websites devoted to the fact they are not Arabs (literally http://www.persiansarenotarabs.com/). They are so not Arabs, they practically meet the Arabs coming the other way. There have been wars fought on the basis that Arabs are not Persians and in fact also that Persians are not Arabs.

They're not Indians either.

I can`t understand anyone not being elated about this investment. The kopites have spent an equal amount to the cost of our new stadium on a pile of crap players that can`t win a penalty shoot out! This investment will mean a new stadium or redeveloped one, and an end to selling our best players that we have invested a lot of time in. It really is a new dawn for EFC, the fume from the kopites over moshi tells us all we need to know

Can we actually post a sticky on the forum to the effect that Iranians are not Arabs? They are repeatedly loudly and pointedly not Arabs. There are websites devoted to the fact they are not Arabs (literally http://www.persiansarenotarabs.com/). They are so not Arabs, they practically meet the Arabs coming the other way. There have been wars fought on the basis that Arabs are not Persians and in fact also that Persians are not Arabs.

They're not Indians either.

Good point mate, I've book marked your post.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back