Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
That looks like one of those movies where a plush office is set up temporarlily in order to carry out a huge sting....very much in keeping with an owner looking to scam £500M for a new stadium.

“Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car - perception, yeah? They got to trust me - I'm taking these guys into battle, yeah? And I'm doing my own stapling”.

Such a difficult thread. It's obviously important but it's very difficult not to laugh at the more inventive nonsense to be found here. I don't want to give stuff a 'like' when it's rubbish but it deserves something for the humour.

Any truth in these rumours about Moshiri

Rumours emerging that Silva and the Everton owners are at loggerheads re the transfer budget. The owners stress that , after wasting a load of money last year and getting a terrible return, they want money in first before they will lay out any funds. This will totally disrupt what meagre plans Silva had in the first place. Relegation hangs over Goodison like a spectre.

According to rumours:

Tierney is the new Everton Left Back
Lookman will be playing for Leipzig next season
Lozano will be at Everton next season
Mina will be signing
Bolasie is going to Turkey
Malcolm is coming to Everton

How many of these rumours have turned out to be true so far?

On another thread someone kindly told me what RAWK is, a sort of cultish RS fan site. It must be boring to be on that reading presumably endless praise and predictions of honours galore. On here it is hard to be bored with such a flow and variety of shoite being exchanged about rumours. Just imagine if we end up signing nobody and get rid of nobody before the season begins. The entertainment on here, insults and counter insults and doom laden predictions will surpass all previous standards.

I see Villa have been taken over by an egyptian billionaire worth around 4x times more than Moshiri.

Always seem to be clubs who land on their feet whilst we go from one car crash owner to another - Johnson > Kenwright > Moshiri

Just hope the stadium eventually goes ahead and we get shot of the lot of them.

I see Villa have been taken over by an egyptian billionaire worth around 4x times more than Moshiri.

Always seem to be clubs who land on their feet whilst we go from one car crash owner to another - Johnson > Kenwright > Moshiri

Hahaha, imagine wishing we were Villa.

Pull yourself together man.

On another thread someone kindly told me what RAWK is, a sort of cultish RS fan site. It must be boring to be on that reading presumably endless praise and predictions of honours galore. On here it is hard to be bored with such a flow and variety of shoite being exchanged about rumours. Just imagine if we end up signing nobody and get rid of nobody before the season begins. The entertainment on here, insults and counter insults and doom laden predictions will surpass all previous standards.

It’s not too different from social media itself. Hive mind mentalities being forced by the ignorant, individual thinking limited to the few.

Hahaha, imagine wishing we were Villa.

Pull yourself together man.

Dont wish we were anyone mate, they just have an owner with the finances to push them forward if he is committed enough (same as Wolves). Our hope of ever reaching the top 6 was Usmanov being involved in the club and pumping money in but its becoming more and more obvious that we are stuck with Farhad and Bill.

With respect mate, Villa could get taken over by someone worth 100 times richer than anyone else in the world, they would still find it difficult to spend much more than a fiver.

With respect mate, Villa could get taken over by someone worth 100 times richer than anyone else in the world, they would still find it difficult to spend much more than a fiver.
Don't think he suggested that he would like us to be Villa,just that we had a real billionaire owner,not the sell to buy variety.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back