Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
A bit of fractiousness I detect. It's to be expected I guess in a window that's so aswirl with rumour and counter-rumour.
I suggest we all pause a little and establish a few hard facts before everyone's heads fall off completely.
I'd like to hear Brands utter a few words to assuage some of the anxiety...he's been very quiet, hasn't he? I'm wondering whether there's some truth to the rumours he thinks he's been "sold a pup". If that's indeed the case, and I have no reason to disbelieve the Twitter reports, it's no wonder Farhad has high-tailed it off to his Caspian Sea retreat, leaving Blue Bill to organise some Carribean loans so we can buy a new GK

Jeez there’s a few more bombs to throw into the mixer.

Brands disillusioned within a month?
Moshiri pulled his Persian rug from underneath the club?
Blue Bill left to pick up the pieces?

What’s next, Pickford being sold to the RS!

A bit of fractiousness I detect. It's to be expected I guess in a window that's so aswirl with rumour and counter-rumour.
I suggest we all pause a little and establish a few hard facts before everyone's heads fall off completely.
I'd like to hear Brands utter a few words to assuage some of the anxiety...he's been very quiet, hasn't he? I'm wondering whether there's some truth to the rumours he thinks he's been "sold a pup". If that's indeed the case, and I have no reason to disbelieve the Twitter reports, it's no wonder Farhad has high-tailed it off to his Caspian Sea retreat, leaving Blue Bill to organise some Carribean loans so we can buy a new GK

apart from it's Twitter?

The two comments in bold do not match up. The two theories in the second bit are clearly not "hard facts"...

Any truth in these rumours about Moshiri

Rumours emerging that Silva and the Everton owners are at loggerheads re the transfer budget. The owners stress that , after wasting a load of money last year and getting a terrible return, they want money in first before they will lay out any funds. This will totally disrupt what meagre plans Silva had in the first place. Relegation hangs over Goodison like a spectre.

Any truth in these rumours about Moshiri

Rumours emerging that Silva and the Everton owners are at loggerheads re the transfer budget. The owners stress that , after wasting a load of money last year and getting a terrible return, they want money in first before they will lay out any funds. This will totally disrupt what meagre plans Silva had in the first place. Relegation hangs over Goodison like a spectre.
he wants money in first?

didn't he just get over 100 mil with tv money and finishing 8th?

pretty sure liverpool are using their tv money to sign some of their players cos the coutinho money has been well and truly spent by now

he wants money in first?

didn't he just get over 100 mil with tv money and finishing 8th?

pretty sure liverpool are using their tv money to sign some of their players cos the coutinho money has been well and truly spent by now

That hundo mill doesn't do much good paying 38 wages and having wasted a lot of that money on players that already need replacing.

Proof that today having 1 billion quid is not enough in football to get to a next level.

The club is a mess on and off the pitch.

I expected more from Moshiri after 2 full seasons,he really has flattered to deceive.

He says the right things but the proof is in the pudding.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back