Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Who the hell thinks Brands had months prep time? And why is Silva going to invest a lot of time preparing for Everton when Watford were being pricks about compensation?

Afternoon drinking again.

He`s gone from the " happy stage ", to the "shouting at cars stage "and is now in the " sat on a park bench crying stage.

Next to come is the " pissing the pants and passing out stage ".

just totally and untterly disillusioned with our once great club.

we are a complete shambles.

only us and burnley are yet to sign a new player in the whole of the football leagues

I’ve spent hundreds of millions of pounds on this club, I should definitely leave before I get any return on my investment” - Mosh according to bedwetters and Twitter ITKs
:Blink::Blink: I may have been born at night, but I wasn't born last night : I think it very unlikely Moshiri said that. Why would he throw away 100s of millions? There's chatter about a few ructions at the highest level of Russian politics, and Usmanov being thrown under a bus...that's the only thing I can come up with to reconcile possible truth with that quote.
Interesting times in which we live eh?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back