Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
No because he said:

“Our board, our chairman, our sporting director, they are doing everything they can to give me the players I ask them for.”

You've got to do some insane mental gymnastics to get to that conclusion from those words.

the fact that 'the chairman' is still involved , may be a huge clue as to why the purse strings have been pulled shut

Ive got a mate who lives in Monaco, he said that Moshiri has been sticking for sale signs in all the corner shops.

Dave was right all along, who knew.
My local corner store has signs advertising things like piano lessons, babysitting services and the like. What an amazing place Monaco must be...corner shops advertising the sale of PL football clubs!!

And you're right about Dave; I used to think he just made stuff up and posted it on here for a bit of a wind-up...turns out everything he said is true...what a madcap world we live in!

My local corner store has signs advertising things like piano lessons, babysitting services and the like. What an amazing place Monaco must be...corner shops advertising the sale of PL football clubs!!

And you're right about Dave; I used to think he just made stuff up and posted it on here for a bit of a wind-up...turns out everything he said is true...what a madcap world we live in!

Twitter is awash with talk of setting up a justgiving page so we can buy some pasta for the canteen.

Imagine if he was exchanging his shares in Everton with Usmanov for his shares in Arsenal.

No more ridiculous than what I have seen on here today.
Unlikely imo...over in the Moshiri thread there's chat of deals at the highest level (i.e. Putin-Trump) being concluded in Helsinki that don't support your theory. But in the present madcap world we're living in, anything is possible I guess...

Good to see you again, Frank.

I give up mush.

never wanted Silva and the fact he has come here with zero plans to bring quality players in quickly has done me in.

I think I, like most of you too I expect, honestly thought Silva and Brands would come in and re-shape the playing team, having had a few months notice to work out a master plan.

we are going from one disaster to the next under this fella's stewardship.

we are in for a mighty struggle this season

@davek

My mate at FF said he was cutting open bottles of Tom sauce the other day so he could lick the insides.
If rumours regarding the FF canteen cutting back on food supplies carry any weight, I'm wondering whether it might have been Tubby Ashley, who in a pique of hunger fuelled anger, took to the toilet block with a sledgehammer. Unlikely to be him that cut the glory holes though...

I give up mush.

never wanted Silva and the fact he has come here with zero plans to bring quality players in quickly has done me in.

I think I, like most of you too I expect, honestly thought Silva and Brands would come in and re-shape the playing team, having had a few months notice to work out a master plan.

we are going from one disaster to the next under this fella's stewardship.

we are in for a mighty struggle this season

@davek

Get a grip Frank

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back