Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

Any more complaints against this man? What does he need to do for people to see he's not one of them arsey Mike Ashley types, He's putting money in, Yeah he got it wrong with Koeman and Walsh but he's hopefully learned from that and got Brands in to make everything run smooth as, I don't have a bad word to say against Moshiri. He's invested and trying his best to put us in the elite level.

Any more complaints against this man? What does he need to do for people to see he's not one of them arsey Mike Ashley types, He's putting money in, Yeah he got it wrong with Koeman and Walsh but he's hopefully learned from that and got Brands in to make everything run smooth as, I don't have a bad word to say against Moshiri. He's invested and trying his best to put us in the elite level.
This is so right! Remember he wanted Brands from the start but he was loyal to PSV. How different last year might have been

Fair play, I called this one very wrong.

Money has come from somewhere and I suspect from him and we will see a rights issue soon or another investor.

The accounts are going to be interesting.

Just enjoy the day mate, forget about the money, smile and be happy....

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back