Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
@The Esk totally confused - SSN reporting the deal values the club at 175mil, so 5k per share, other people are taking 175mil for 50% or 10k per share.
Bear in mind that this is for a minority interest in a technically insolvent enterprise - what's your gut feeling?
In order to buy up further blocks of shares, do you think agreements ir options have been put in place?
What will be the cost of further investment given it is unlikely that 100% ownership can be achieved, even in the long term?

I think this guy will be great for the club, but not going to start a happy-clappy love-in just yet!

Certain that the acquisition values the club at £175 million, i.e. £5,000 a share.

See my comments above why only 49.9%.

I'm pretty sure there will be agreements re other blocks of shares. I think there may be different valuations based on the outcome of the stadium.

Cost of further investment - £87.5 - £125 million for remaining shares (depending upon when)

Debt, stadium, working capital £ 150 - 400 million depending upon how stadium is financed.

Very rough figures.

i have a weird feeling he might actually try and buy everton at some point.

Dunno why like, could be him and Moshiri (who are business partners) have given up trying to buy arsenal and want to buy another club.

Moshiris been sent out to buy us before anyone else did, and Usmanovs left to sell whatever shares he needs to at arsenal.

Very reasonable logic. Fingers crossed.

Certain that the acquisition values the club at £175 million, i.e. £5,000 a share.

See my comments above why only 49.9%.

I'm pretty sure there will be agreements re other blocks of shares. I think there may be different valuations based on the outcome of the stadium.

Cost of further investment - £87.5 - £125 million for remaining shares (depending upon when)

Debt, stadium, working capital £ 150 - 400 million depending upon how stadium is financed.

Very rough figures.
Away from actual figures for a moment - this feels great.

What will happen when Trump gets elected and him and Prime Minister Boris start invading Iran?

I'm guessing he's one of the exile lot who are actually pro regime change in the area?

image.webp

Could be a good summer this!

i have a weird feeling he might actually try and buy everton at some point.

Dunno why like, could be him and Moshiri (who are business partners) have given up trying to buy arsenal and want to buy another club.

Moshiris been sent out to buy us before anyone else did, and Usmanovs left to sell whatever shares he needs to at arsenal.
It is interesting that they now have interests in competing football clubs.

It may be no more than 'interesting', but there is a chance - however slim - that this could be a prelude to something bigger.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back