Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Could he bought Earl's and some from both Kenwright and Woods still leaving them both with vested interest.
Or Kenwright could have sold all his to speed up the deal but with a plan to buy some of Woods at a later stage to achieve the same thing?

Tbh Woods/Kenwright have always seemed like a package deal to me - the names on the shares are a technically important detail but in practice they seem to be in lockstep. Although I may have that wrong as I whenever I spent too much time in the board thread I had to go for a lie down!

i have a weird feeling he might actually try and buy everton at some point.

Dunno why like, could be him and Moshiri (who are business partners) have given up trying to buy arsenal and want to buy another club.

Moshiris been sent out to buy us before anyone else did, and Usmanovs left to sell whatever shares he needs to at arsenal.

That would be ace but he increase his shares now at arsenal so he in a better position today at arsenal. But it would be great if joins his pal as he worth around 12 billon

Would love to know the backgrounds of the deal, I.e who exactly has sold up. Hopefully Earl and his off shore loaning facility. Don't think this guy will be satisfied with less than half the shares. He wasn't at Arsenal and he won't be here.

For those asking why it's 49% - Kenwright & Earl's shares add up to 49%. It's not a certainty that these are the shares that Moshiri acquired but it makes perfect sense.

Woods retains 19% and the rest is minority shareholding adding up to 32%.

Why would Woods sell? Or why would Woods sell part of his shareholding? He just wouldn't, there's no need for it.

Kenwright on the other hand has been ill. He won't want Jenny to be left a mess. He'll want EFC's future secure.
Earl would sell because he's basically been a shadow director keeping Kenwright in power and will make a massive £90m+ profit on his investment in 2006.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back