7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
There are more people than just Kenwright or Moshiri

Likewise there are more managers than Allardyce or Silva

Thats been the problem with our fans for years we only think its X or Y - Kenwright or Venkys , Moyes or Martinez there are many options out there.

Its clear as day this fella has failed in 3 years of owning us - we have gone backwards.

He still has time to turn things around but for me he would need to shift Kenwright, Denise and the rest of the old boys off and bring in proper businessmen AND continue investing large sums but I cant see either happening.

I fear Kenwright has seduced him into his cabal of old boys and that he is fed up of spending money to be let down by the DOF/Manager.

Look how long it took to get moshiri mate, we need this new ground to attract a lot more and go from there

lol we ain’t going down sorry but the squad will turn it around.
We've basically got a venkys type owner, guess what, the actual venkys sacked allardyce and employed a clogger in Steve Kean, well we've got our very own clogger now in silva. If he isn't changed soon and the right fella bought in we could very easily do a Blackburn..

Some people can't see what's happening here..

We've basically got a venkys type owner, guess what, the actual venkys sacked allardyce and employed a clogger in Steve Kean, well we've got our very own clogger now in silva. If he isn't changed soon and the right fella bought in we could very easily do a Blackburn..

Venkys lol you really do chat wham.

Do not know about the Venkys bit, but with Silva in charge of the playing side it does not look good.

lol we ain’t going down sorry but the squad will turn it around.
Fifty plus years of following the Blues and I cannot recall us ever propping up the table - although we have come mighty close in the past thirty years - but this could be the ignominy we face if we don't beat West Ham and Norwich get a result. It's got the making of an historic weekend...for all the wrong reasons.

Fifty plus years of following the Blues and I cannot recall us ever propping up the table - although we have come mighty close in the past thirty years - but this could be the ignominy we face if we don't beat West Ham and Norwich get a result. It's got the making of an historic weekend...for all the wrong reasons.
We have - I remember one quite well the Cadamarteri derby - us bottom them top - we all know the rest.

Id rather we took action now after 8 or 9 games, than let it go down to game No. 38 as has happened a couple of times now

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back