Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Shooting from the hip as always I very much doubt much thought has been put into binning Silva so Bill will go to Moyes at least as a interim hoping to keep him longer if successful. I would be in awe if Poch came but I very much doubt with this group of players he would have nothing to feast on. So the roundabout continues cue Yes and Jon Anderson.

There will be a list of options both interim and permanent and will have been for a long long time
Who will there be a list with and if there has been a list for a long, long time why did they appoint MS in the first place?

Also, which specific people will be privy to this 'list'?

Who will there be a list with and if there has been a list for a long, long time why did they appoint MS in the first place?

Also, which specific people will be privy to this 'list'?

Brands has the list being DoF and all, appointed after Silva so had no say on the appointment and wouldn’t have wanted him if appointments were in reverse order

Brands has the list being DoF and all, appointed after Silva so had no say on the appointment and wouldn’t have wanted him if appointments were in reverse order
Can you tell me what credentials Brands has please?

That's quite an important question if he is hiring and firing managers of Everton Football Club willy nilly... :coffee:

We all know Pochettino is available and we can offer him a decent salary but would he want to come here? Not a chance in hell he would probably be better off going back to Southampton

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back