Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Can you link me up to your information that Walsh pushed for Allardyce, I'd like to see it, thanks.

A quick google brought back stuff like this:

https://www.[Publication is blackli...ants-everton-to-appoint-allardyce-and-shakes/

The website is w w w . h i t c . c o m

Which follow what I heard, but I remember reading somewhere about Walsh actually having to convince Moshiri that Allardyce was far more sophisticated than his dinosaur image and that he could play football that we would enjoy. Basically staking his job that it would be a success. Allardyce, Shakespeare and Walsh were all fired on the same day remember.

However Moshiri did want Silva from the start so he is not free from blame. Brands better work some magic with the next appointment.

I think if he doesn’t sack him now, then he won’t sack him until we get relegated. There no other logic to keep him hanging around.

You don’t call a board meeting, reported by national and local newspapers if you aren’t going to sack a manager, same thing happened with Koeman, meeting after the 5-2 against Arsenal, gone the next day

A quick google brought back stuff like this:

*[Publication is blacklisted due to spam]

Which follow what I heard, but I remember reading somewhere about Walsh actually having to convince Moshiri that Allardyce was far more sophisticated than his dinosaur image and that he could play football that we would enjoy. Basically staking his job that it would be a success. Allardyce, Shakespeare and Walsh were all fired on the same day remember.

However Moshiri did want Silva from the start so he is not free from blame. Brands better work some magic with the next appointment.

Ta mate...just proves the current narrative of blame Walsh for our current woes...great shifting this blame lark isn't it.

Link don't work btw ;)

Set the players back from erm, what exactly? Progress?

Haven't you seen the wonderful football we've been playing? Sigurdsson opening up the defense with a through ball like that doesn't happen without constant training. :oops:

Ok progress was the wrong word, what I meant was Brands is there so the style of football erm...continues (gulp!) so in theory when a new manager comes in you don't have to bin off all the players to fit in with the style of play the club wants. Yes I'm thinking what your thinking, how can we find a manager that insists on zonal marking when our players are crap at it at such short notice...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back