Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Whatever the fallout from today is, a change is coaching/tactics has to be implemented.

If they somehow have faith in Silva, then sweep the brush with the coaching staff.

Not a single player has improved this season. If anything they have regressed (Keane a prime example).

Change has to happen somewhere as this club is utterly broken at the moment.

No faith in this idiot whatsoever. Surely he realises the prospect of selling the club for a profit after a relegation is basically zero? You'd think he would be actively trying to avoid that, but nah.

I feel sorry for Moshiri. He has tried and no matter what he does it has failed. Brands needs to step up and take control of the manager issue, not Bill and Mosh.
Moshiri has to take the blame for Silvas appointment. He pursued him even after his run of results at Watford got him sacked. Does being relagated at one club then sacked at the next mean you deserve the managers job at this great club. I never wanted him nut have supported him but he should be gone now

Moshiri has to take the blame for Silvas appointment. He pursued him even after his run of results at Watford got him sacked. Does being relagated at one club then sacked at the next mean you deserve the managers job at this great club. I never wanted him nut have supported him but he should be gone now
That's why I want him to trust the man he has hired to run the football side of things to do the decision making. He has no idea, probably watched Watford on MOTD after a win and made his mind up there and then that Silva was the man.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back