Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I'm still cringing after that send off we have the ginger tosser.

The bids for Baines and fellaini made it even worse.
And....him still doing press conferences in Everton training gear once he signed up to be Man Utds manager for following season. Kenwright shouldve put him on gardening leave for last few games of the season. He's also to blame.
Once he agreed to go, that shouldve been him nowhere near the place.

...sadly, it’s about survival again. Not sure who might be available at this stage of a season but it‘s about risk in our position. Arguably Moshiri’s best managerial appointment has been Allardyce because he secured safety, he might go for somebody he thinks can do the same.

These idiots should have been looking months ago for a replacement,its gonna be moyes without a shadow of a doubt.

...sadly, it’s about survival again. Not sure who might be available at this stage of a season but it‘s about risk in our position. Arguably Moshiri’s best managerial appointment has been Allardyce because he secured safety, he might go for somebody he thinks can do the same.
Yes. And, thats going to be the driver to deciding on our next appointment.....sadly.

Which is why I can see Moyes being seriously considered. What a time to be an Evertonian.

It was Walsh that pushed for Allardyce. And Brands will walk if we force someone temporary imho as it will set the players back.

These idiots should have been looking months ago for a replacement,its gonna be moyes without a shadow of a doubt.

...I hope and expect that they have. The timing isn’t great, though. Brands will have a few to consider, but if he gets it wrong it could genuinely be a major catastrophe in our history.

A couple of big decisions await; does Silva go and if so, who replaces him?

I’m sure the last thing Moshiri wants is another Manager search.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back