Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I think we would pay Simeone what he wants, the problem with that is that once you pay your manager 40m a year, you have no money left to buy players or pay player wages.

This is it though, say we was willing to pay 40mil for any manager that was 'worth' it, you'd also have to give them a blank cheque to bring in certain players, I'd be very surprised if Mourhino going to spurs along with massive wages wasn't promised a big transfer kitty in the summer, then obviously comes the greedy players with their agents and were suddenly selling Bramley Moore and playing in Newsham park lol

This is it though, say we was willing to pay 40mil for any manager that was 'worth' it, you'd also have to give them a blank cheque to bring in certain players, I'd be very surprised if Mourhino going to spurs along with massive wages wasn't promised a big transfer kitty in the summer, then obviously comes the greedy players with their agents and were suddenly selling Bramley Moore and playing in Newsham park lol

If you hire an elite manager, they want elite spending money and currently we simply do not have elite spending money.

We did have, but we spent it all on Bolaise and his ilk.

No and I think the people at the top realise this, which is why they didnt pull the trigger as quickly as some would like.

I would imagine at this point they have some serious doubts, but there is no desire to "get Sam/Moyes back".
Good point that. Yeah, I'd rather just stick with Silva provided it doesn't turn for the worse. The players are still playing for him.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back