Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Will be interesting to see who he backs. It still seems like people at the club listen to Kenwright far too much on players (Rooney), the stadium (Design practically dictated to Meis by his recent interview on it), and also managers as judged by Allardyce and the Moyes rumours. It’s not a great sign for Brands if Moyes does come in as it will show that again Moshiri is falling back on Kenwright instead of trusting Brands. As usual it’s bad signs and choppy waters ahead on the good ship Everton.

I’m starting to lose faith, think his intentions were good, but either he’s being badly advised or he’s clueless.

that said, I look around the premier league and see Man U with a manager at the helm who I wouldn’t want here either. So it’s not just us, there is a real lack of quality around.

Iranian Utd fan - he wont last like BK who got away with all sorts because he's "one of us".

I see the Silva saga and possible Moyes saga ending a lot of goodwill that this fella has with the fans.

There’s just never any forward planning or anything that goes on at our football club which is proactive. What are people getting paid for? The same club that every year is throwing money about at signings on deadline day or scrambling to find a loan deal they’ve had all year to plan for do exactly the same thing with the manager. Expect nothing less, just an extremely, badly ran football club.

Oh FFS, turn it in lad.

he hated him from day 1 cos the crank got a titty lip when he sacked Martinez.

This pandering to the forum version of the Daily Star is really cringeworthy.

you aren’t a fan of Piers Morgan as well by any chance are you?

People trust others who make most of the major calls right.

There’s just never any forward planning or anything that goes on at our football club which is proactive. What are people getting paid for? The same club that every year is throwing money about at signings on deadline day or scrambling to find a loan deal they’ve had all year to plan for do exactly the same thing with the manager. Expect nothing less, just an extremely, badly ran football club.
All of which is entirely unsurprising following even a brief perusal of the CEO’s CV...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back