Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Worst thing he did was letting that parasite Kenwrong stay on.

He's a bumbling idiot himself like but he needs guidance from a proper businessman not the leech that has ruined this club for the past 2 decades.
Your bumbling idiot description was one that I used to describe him on TW in his early days with us with my adding of his resemblance to Vic Reeves to prove my point. My post was taken down.
I'm sorry to say that as things stand he's no better than Bill in his failure to understand the turmoil going on at present.

He was wrong to chase Silva for so long and appoint him BEFORE the DoF and not after because had Brands had a hand in the decision he sure as hell wouldn’t have chose Silva
I gave Silva enough support to be able to say its time for him to go. It is. But let's not sweep under the carpet the mess Brands created this summer. We should have built on last season's good last third. But Brands ruined it. He did. He just ruined it - and you know he did.

I gave Silva enough support to be able to say its time for him to go. It is. But let's not sweep under the carpet the mess Brands created this summer. We should have built on last season's good last third. But Brands ruined it. He did. He just ruined it - and you know he did.

For some people it´s all too soon. They´re willing to give the summer signings the benefit of the doubt. Give it another 12 months and this transfer window will be up there with the mess Steve Walsh created.

How did he ruin it? If you’re referring to the CB then by all accounts Brands was hunting for targets but Silva was the one determined to sign Zouma even when everyone knew Chelsea weren’t going to budge, we had Tomori lined up on a Zouma-style loan then Sideshow Bob decided to be a bitch and want out so a deal got pulled

If you’re referencing Kean, that’s more on Silva for not playing him more even when DCL and Tosun have struggled in that role, that’s what Brands will have been expecting when he agreed the deal

No one could have foreseen Gbamin getting injured so early on, and even that could have been rectified by the medical team doing their jobs properly and getting the lad booked in for surgery the week it happened

Brands has a 70-30 percentage of good signings to bad at present, it isn’t his fault that Silva has been overlooking some signings for proven under performers in recent weeks

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back