Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
The Glazier family.
Fenway Sports
Stan Kroenke
Mike Ashley
Gino Pozzo
David Sullivan and David Gold

Its quite easy really.
People only see what they want to see.

They see us sitting in 15th with a manager they no longer want, they have seen us go through managers like butter.

Its not ideal, its far from where we want to be.

I see a man who has made some questionable decisions, but I saw why he went for Koeman, Big Sam and Silva and I can see why Silva remains in a job.

He doesnt want to make the same mistake as last time, sacking a manager without a replacement and then having to appoint a stop-gap cos nobody worthwhile wants the job in November. So hes going DEEP into a gamble, hoping Silva can at some point pick up some form, limp home to May when our options increase vastly.

But meh, im whistling in the wind, as I said, people only see what they want to see and the headline screams at them loud and clear everytime they look at the league table.

I mean you are more guilty of that last paragraph than anyone you were going back and forth with. You can't possibly say you're the objective one and everyone else is the one's just seeing what they want.

Throwing the manager of this great club under the bus now Moshiri, isn't nice to see someone who should have been sacked Saturday night, be dragged through this week under massive pressure and through two tough away defeats as well.

Throwing the manager of this great club under the bus now Moshiri, isn't nice to see someone who should have been sacked Saturday night, be dragged through this week under massive pressure and through two tough away defeats as well.

As much as I think Moshiri is a complete amateur. I'm hoping he's allowing Brands to find the right man instead of just sacking Silva and replacing him with some stop gap. I'm not confident as the evidence against him so far shows he's incompetent.

Simon Jordon has just been talking about the different (Kenwright/ Moshiri) factions pulling different ways within the club, hence the utter confusion. Kenwright should have koffed from the start, he's still holding the club back.
Well if Simon Jordan says it, I suppose it must be true.

has he not died from fake tan toxicity yet?

Simon Jordon has just been talking about the different (Kenwright/ Moshiri) factions pulling different ways within the club, hence the utter confusion. Kenwright should have koffed from the start, he's still holding the club back.
He may have a point, too many chiefs off the field and 2 conficting chiefs on the football side.
And who knows what shight stirring the 1980s flight attendant we have for a CEO is doing.

The heirs and decendents of Fred Karnos Army are sueing the board for numerous copyright infringments.
Baldrick has taken out an Injunction to stop them bringing the phrase 'cunning plan' into disrepute
Numerous Breweries are still waiting for the promised piss up to take place citing a 3.5 year wait.

Marwan Koukash bought a rugby league club called the Salford Red Devil’s.

He threw plenty of money at it thinking that he could buy success... it never did.

He sold up after a few years and left Salford with what many thought would be financial ruin.

The result was a group of fans who really cared about the club taking over.

Guess what... last season they had the best season ever making the Grand Final.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back