Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

The Glazier family.
Fenway Sports
Stan Kroenke
Mike Ashley
Gino Pozzo
David Sullivan and David Gold

Its quite easy really.

????????
Glaziers - have had their money wasted by various managers, but United now a revenue machine

Fenway - about to win league, having just won CL

Kroenke - Arsenal massively profitable. Abumeyang.

Ashley - great man. Has fixed the finances of basket-case club.

Pozzo - Bozzo.

The Dildo Brothers - delivered a 60,000 seater stadium for £2m a year.

But no no, Fraudy Farhad who has given us £100m debt, sold all our best youngsters, appointed several of our worst ever managers and is probably steering us into the championship is better than those.

????????
Glaziers - have had their money wasted by various managers, but United now a revenue machine

Fenway - about to win league, having just won CL

Kroenke - Arsenal massively profitable. Abumeyang.

Ashley - great man. Has fixed the finances of basket-case club.

Pozzo - Bozzo.

The Dildo Brothers - delivered a 60,000 seater stadium for £2m a year.

But no no, Fraudy Farhad who has given us £100m debt, sold all our best youngsters, appointed several of our worst ever managers and is probably steering us into the championship is better than those.

Glaziers, the fans literally made a new football club
Klopp won the CL and will win the league, despite Big stand not investing a single dime into the business
Kroenke is using Arsenal to help his murican shooting teams
Ashley, not even gonna justify his selection
Or the others

And its not 100m debt, its around 320m last time I checked.

Twas the night before Christmas when all through the house, not a creature was stirring not even a mouse, but on GOT thousands of fans were all calling once again for the head of the louse......for the fourth bloody year in a row :red:

Only Everton fans would demand we replaced the best owner we have ever had.
Do me a favour. Do me an absolute favour. What has he done? Ploughed money in and sent it down the drain on the back of poor decision after poor decision. To cap it off he keeps his mate Bill around to help him make these disastrous decisions. Silva being the latest one, hiring a man with no record of success in this country. We have gone backwards on the pitch since he came in and that's where it counts. Our communication with fans is poor we are miles behind commercially., I hope the stadium happens but his naive decisions leave us in a hole. I was grateful he came in but I am absolutely disappointed by what he has done.

Do me a favour. Do me an absolute favour. What has he done? Ploughed money in and sent it down the drain on the back of poor decision after poor decision. To cap it off he keeps his mate Bill around to help him make these disastrous decisions. Silva being the latest one, hiring a man with no record of success in this country. We have gone backwards on the pitch since he came in and that's where it counts. Our communication with fans is poor we are miles behind commercially., I hope the stadium happens but his naive decisions leave us in a hole. I was grateful he came in but I am absolutely disappointed by what he has done.

History will judge him kindly.

Yowzers, that's some real doom prediction right there.

People only see what they want to see.

They see us sitting in 15th with a manager they no longer want, they have seen us go through managers like butter.

Its not ideal, its far from where we want to be.

I see a man who has made some questionable decisions, but I saw why he went for Koeman, Big Sam and Silva and I can see why Silva remains in a job.

He doesnt want to make the same mistake as last time, sacking a manager without a replacement and then having to appoint a stop-gap cos nobody worthwhile wants the job in November. So hes going DEEP into a gamble, hoping Silva can at some point pick up some form, limp home to May when our options increase vastly.

But meh, im whistling in the wind, as I said, people only see what they want to see and the headline screams at them loud and clear everytime they look at the league table.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back