Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
In hindsight Id’ve taken a few years more of what we had over this guy coming in. I like Goodison and the new stadium means nothing when this bloke is still our owner as it’s not like he’s going to sell to anyone else. I wish we’d have waited out even longer for someone else.

This guy is culpable for this shocking mess but is getting a free ride whilst we blame everyone else. He’s a charlatan and worst thing to ever happen to us. The stadium will be dangled in front of us for years to come. That’s all he’s got. He needs to go along with the rest of them.

Can’t complain at the money he’s ploughed in, but OMG, he’s made one bad decision after another.

Koeman, Williams, Bolasie, Keane, Sigurdsson, Allardyce, Tosun, Walcott, Silva. You really couldn’t waste money on a bigger pile of shhhhiiiite than that lot if you tried.

I can understand why this next decision is taking so long. You’d be terrified to make another gaff like that lot.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back