Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
The reality is Moshiri has pretty much destroyed Everton's identity, under Moyes we weren't perfect but at least we had some fight, you could pretty much guarantee that we'd finish from 5th to 8th for most of his latter years. The thing is Moshiri has form with this, he pointlessly got rid of Martinez when there was nothing to play for rather than sack him after losing 4-0 to Liverpool, when we had the semi final in a few days. We've wasted huge amounts of money on average players, the lunacy to sign Sigudsson, Klassen, Rooney and Sandro in 1 summer was unforgivable, players who play the exact same position.

Then he failed to get Silva, then even after Silva did rubbish and got sacked by Watford he still brought him in, Silva should of been sacked after the Sheffield United game, because we could of still had a chance at recovering something. He then lost to Burnley, Brighton, Norwich and Leicester and he's still here. We now have a game against top of the league Liverpool away from home who we always do badly against anyway and he has still kept him here. I just don't understand why so many people defend him, this is why we are in this mess because we accept this mediocrity. I've lost all respect for the Moshiri and the board, just basically saying we don't expect to win these games, so we'll accept defeats.
We didn't have some fight under Moyes we had more fight then any other team in the prem, what we lacked was money to bring in top players.
Now we have loads of money to spend but no work rate or organisation.
Since 2016 he has spent 500m in buying players and compensation. That's enough to pay for the stadium outright.

Its embarrassing seeing grown men throwing words like charlatan, fraud and carpet bagger around when none of them describe Moshiri

We are 17th because of underperforming manager and players, who have let those that employed them down horrendously not the employers themselves
But he was the man who brought Silva in, he was the one who allowed huge amounts of money to be spent on average players
LOL! Dafuq you on about Moshiri is a majority shareholder, Moyes was an ex manager
I meant with manager choices.

The reality is Moshiri has pretty much destroyed Everton's identity, under Moyes we weren't perfect but at least we had some fight, you could pretty much guarantee that we'd finish from 5th to 8th for most of his latter years. The thing is Moshiri has form with this, he pointlessly got rid of Martinez when there was nothing to play for rather than sack him after losing 4-0 to Liverpool, when we had the semi final in a few days. We've wasted huge amounts of money on average players, the lunacy to sign Sigudsson, Klassen, Rooney and Sandro in 1 summer was unforgivable, players who play the exact same position.

Then he failed to get Silva, then even after Silva did rubbish and got sacked by Watford he still brought him in, Silva should of been sacked after the Sheffield United game, because we could of still had a chance at recovering something. He then lost to Burnley, Brighton, Norwich and Leicester and he's still here. We now have a game against top of the league Liverpool away from home who we always do badly against anyway and he has still kept him here. I just don't understand why so many people defend him, this is why we are in this mess because we accept this mediocrity. I've lost all respect for the Moshiri and the board, just basically saying we don't expect to win these games, so we'll accept defeats.

Don't think so many defend him so much as seriously knee jerking with no plan in place. We can't just sack for the sake of sacking, last time we ended up with gravy brain and Sammy Lee ffs

Right here's a rumour for you apparently it's like managerial roulette at GP.

Bill wants Moyes
Brands was Gallardo
Ben Brereton Díaz wants Howe
Mosh wants Arteta.
Well two over them arn't football people, and one of them Marcel Brands has been headhunted by the club to make these calls, if they dont follow his call if i was him id walk away or this club will damage his rep

This fraud of an owner needs to release a statement right after this game confirming Silvas dismissal and personally apologise to all of our fans for allowing us to be put through this embarrassment. I’ve never seen it’s this bad. It’s absolutely disgusting. All this because he didn’t have the balls to admit he got it wrong.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back