Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

We need stability at the moment. We have a great manager and promising team. If the stadium was built and we're back to normal in life again, his departure will come anyway.
Is stability investing in the the team or reigning in the spending and risk mid table mediocrity or worse still relegation? it sounds like he’s damned whatever he does.

We are in some agreement here but Brands is front of house in regards to selling the club, it’s ambitions philosophy and promoting Everton. I think he’s doing good job but I know you don’t buy into that. It’s all about opinions that’s why we post on here. Anyway here’s to another win tomorrow. Cheers

We need stability at the moment. We have a great manager and promising team. If the stadium was built and we're back to normal in life again, his departure will come anyway.

And who delivered all this mate ?,
It is simply Moshiri !.
Admit that you were totally wrong in your assertions.
He has made mistakes , and has rectified them.
You have made mistakes re him , and are in denial , and far from rectifying them.

And who delivered all this mate ?,
It is simply Moshiri !.
Admit that you were totally wrong in your assertions.
He has made mistakes , and has rectified them.
You have made mistakes re him , and are in denial , and far from rectifying them.
A good start to the season doesn't get him a free pass for the 4 preceding years of turmoil.

My assessment of him has been right...and my assessment is one that the vast majority of people taking this forum's end of season survey regarding Moshiri's performance have made.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back