Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,286 92.3%

• Total voters
Well for once I think, if you didn’t want Benitez, you could defend him because he didn’t want Benitez either but was put firmly in his place by the money men who put £M’s into the club,paid off the debts accumulated by the present chairman and good or bad are our only hope for the future of Everton Football Club.
We're doomed then, they don't give a toss about this club.

Don’t think he’s on the wind up with either BK or the fans - he’s just fallen in love with a ‘name’ again - and once again he will find out the hard way

Is the manager of the playing squad not a part of footballing operations?
Clearly not.

I mean hes been here 4 years and hasnt picked any of our managers, thats clearly a decision his boss has taken.

Brands can leave tomorrow, hes not "invested", Moshiri on the other hand, he pays the bills, he makes the decisions, im baffled why people cant understand that.

Has nobody ever worked for a boss before?

Clearly not.

I mean hes been here 4 years and hasnt picked any of our managers, thats clearly a decision his boss has taken.

Brands can leave tomorrow, hes not "invested", Moshiri on the other hand, he pays the bills, he makes the decisions, im baffled why people cant understand that.

Has nobody ever worked for a boss before?
I understand it fine. Brands is pointless and doesn't do anything.

Apart from buying and selling players, overseeing all the youth set ups, the scouting networks.

No, hes useless, let Rafael do it all.
He's seen us rocket up the league with signings like Iwobi and Delph. So, you're right, he doesn't do nothing, he's worse than that, he is bad at his job.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back