Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,287 92.3%

• Total voters
We're doomed then, they don't give a toss about this club.
I bet they don’t like losing money either, doubt if they’ll lose money with Everton in the long run so we will be no worse off than we have under Kenwright’s reign and we’ll have a world class stadium to play in.
Not my hope, I'm not that interested in New Everton (TM)
TM ? Are you packing in supporting the Blues because of this appointment of Benitez?

I bet they don’t like losing money either, doubt if they’ll lose money with Everton in the long run so we will be no worse off than we have under Kenwright’s reign and we’ll have a world class stadium to play in.

TM ? Are you packing in supporting the Blues because of this appointment of Benitez?
Neither did Randy Lerner. Just because you make a ton of money in one industry doesn't mean you will automatically make money in another.

Come on Papa, your last line, Michael Knighton was a chancer, didn’t have a pot to pxss in, Mr. Moshiri put his money where his mouth was and is still doing it.
Even how he does that is weird.

"Oh you want to sign 3 numbers 10s? Sound"

"You want a back up striker when we are in the Champions League places mr loads of honours? OK here is Josh King, I don't care if you want him or not."

I have generally backed him all the way but after the past year or so I have changed my mind, he is an absolute danger.

The things he does are not "Everton" to me. That's OK though, I don't expect everyone to agree with me and its not that big of a deal, its just how I feel.

I have said what I am going to do twice over the past couple of days quite succinctly with no anger or anything attached to it.

If you are genuinely that bothered about what I am going to do then have a search for it, but basically I am past caring. Do I still support Everton? Yes of course, do I care an awful lot less than I did do? Yes absolutely. I'm OK with that though too. It's a freely made choice. Nowt wrong with being more of a casual fan who doesn't let it bother me as much.

Even how he does that is weird.

"Oh you want to sign 3 numbers 10s? Sound"

"You want a back up striker when we are in the Champions League places mr loads of honours? OK here is Josh King, I don't care if you want him or not."

I have generally backed him all the way but after the past year or so I have changed my mind, he is an absolute danger.

The things he does are not "Everton" to me. That's OK though, I don't expect everyone to agree with me and its not that big of a deal, its just how I feel.

He didn't pick three number tens though did he, that was Koeman and Walsh, Moshiri's just backed his manager and Walsh, with cold hard cash. The same with Josh King, Moshiri's didn't say to Brands i want King, again he just backed his DOF with the cash to do it. But you know that don't you, just being a bit prissy due to the Benitez saga, you've turned on Moshiri's because of it and now blame him for everything. lol Getting a bit tiresome with you mate.

Crying laughing how him appointing Benitez is where some have drawn the line.

Our previous owner nearly had us liquidated and failed with 3 stadiums yet it “could be worse we could be Pompey”.

We sold our best players most years and if it wasn’t for one man I would hate to imagine where we would be now.

Remember many saying if he had been foreign he would have been forced out.... turns out this theory wasn’t as bonkers as some made it out to be.

Some serious plonkers on here and in our fan base.

The media have had very little real information about this entire process. They have been guessing just as most of us on this site have.
However, some of us on here are honest enough to admit that.

Given that so little actual information has leaked I cannot understand how people are convinced of the role played or the attitude towards by board members to the appointment of this manager.

I haven't a club or seen any realistic reports about what any of them think...including Brands.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back