Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
I wish we could stay at Goodison forever.

We cant obviously. Not nowt wrong with wanting to.
It is so Everton to be building a half-billion pound super stadium on the bank of an estuary just as global warming predictions point toward coastal areas of places such as Liverpool being underwater in the next century. :Blink:

1625148699707.webp

It is so Everton to be building a half-billion pound super stadium on the bank of an estuary just as global warming predictions point toward coastal areas of places such as Liverpool being underwater in the next century. :Blink:

View attachment 132110
Global warming lol

Next you’ll be telling me them vaccines are real lol

Wasn’t born yesterday me lad

Spurs dropped £65mil on Ndombele and Arsenal £72mil on Pepe.

Not successes of course but thats what our rivals are doing.

If FFP is a concern then we should sell players and reinvest.

What we sell today we can spend with the book value showing over length of contract.

Literally we just need to sell some players to be able to really spend big even with FFP.

But Spurs with their shiny new stadium, regular European football and a helluva lot more commercial revenue than us can afford to, without upsetting the "ffp gods". Its unfairly loaded, but it is what it is and it must be murder selling our dross, akin to selling ice to the Eskimos. That is the trouble with having so many managers in so few years, you accumulate crap off each one.

The Iran joke thinks benitez's connection to rs is "distant"

He actively supports them. Goes to matches when he's not working. His social media is full of stuff about them. He goes to fans functions. His book was an ode to Liverpool FC despite him leaving them years before. One of his dogs is called RED.

Distant, farhad?

How do you know all this mate?

View attachment 132110
I got mocked for saying we should build a floating stadium which we can ship out to tinpot nations who do not have the facilities to host world cups in the future.

Got to think outside the box! Got to use all revenue streams!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back