Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Agree...

The man has just capitalized 100M of debt and increased his shareholding and all I see is criticism...do you think he wanted Koeman, Silva, Ancelotti, and Benitez to fail so spectacularly...

When we appointed Ancelotti especially, every man and his dog were dancing down the streets.

Accept the man's apology and let's move forward.

What apology???

I wasn’t “dancing down the street” at a managerial appointment I’ll tell you that much for free.

I honestly don't know how it works. FFP is based on losses going through the P&L. This is a debt to equity swap so basically the club now owes less money to Moshiri in loans, but Moshiri now owns more shares in the club. It's a good thing of course, and improves the balance sheet position, but I don't know the FFP impact.
Financially it’ll be an equal gain but doubt that’s the same in FFP terms as this would be too easy to circumvent

He's doesn't have to signal anything to investors or shareholders. If he wants to bin them off he will with zero indication to fans.

Benitez was backed right up until he wasn't, so was Brands, so was everyone else until he axed them.

The communication and additional investment is the point for me, less the message within it. But every time I read or hear from this man I wonder how he made any money at all.

Was my point here.

But you know what he also doesn't have to do?

Declare his utmost faith in the board, and then go through all four and compliment their individual traits - coincidentally days after fans chanted to sack them;

I have the utmost faith and respect in the Board, and I work incredibly well with them. The experience and knowledge of our Chairman blends perfectly with the vision and leadership of Denise, our CEO. He is respected across football, not only as an expert in player trading negotiations – skills that have been put to good use already this month with three new signings – but for the unwavering commitment and guidance he has given to Everton over so many years. There is no one working harder to bring success and happiness back to the Club.

The Boardroom also boasts the financial acumen of one of the most respected Finance Directors in football in Grant Ingles, and the recent addition of the footballing expertise provided by a true Everton legend in Graeme Sharp completes a robust and well-balanced team that leads by example in all areas of our operation. As always in business, we will not stand still – and will continue driving forward for the benefit of the Club.

What apology???

I wasn’t “dancing down the street” at a managerial appointment I’ll tell you that much for free.
Some of our fans can't wait to pull their Keck's down and bend over when they read about the owner spending money, ignoring the fact he is only capitalising debt that he's created. It also has no bearing on ffp, for which we are well and truly f****d.

Step in the right direction Farhad

I'm getting dyslexic in my old age. Though not that old. Thought it said Fraud Moshiri.

Just read the email and while I am pleased with the overall sentiment, this: ⤵️
"I have the utmost faith and respect in the Board, and I work incredibly well with them. The experience and knowledge of our Chairman blends perfectly with the vision and leadership of Denise, our CEO".

I'm sorry Mr Moshiri, it won't wash with me. The club is failing by more than just a poor manager you know!

Do not mix the 'success' of the BMD project with the actual running of the club, and the raison d'être, what's on the pitch. If you have clowns in place running the club, then you get the farce that is Everton Football Club in the 21st century. I can see it now Bill Kenwright patting DBB on the back for a job well done and DBB patting BK on the back well done you. No need to change us we're dynamic and progressive enough. BMD might be a bit of a white elephant in the EFL.

I’m a private man - fair enough; how about not texting Jim White and write an official comms through the club, like you have done now

You’ve been at the club six years and witnessed an awful board of directors that is not progressing the club forward; how about changing that.

You’re not buying me.
Farhad moshiri: "I'm a private man"

Farhad moshiri: "good eebening Jim"

Everton Football Club’s Board of Directors can confirm Mr Moshiri has further affirmed his commitment to the Club with a £100m capital injection.

The Club’s owner has acquired a further 33,333 shares in the Club, through Blue Heaven Holdings Limited, taking his shareholding in Everton to 94.1%. This acquisition represents the capitalisation of previous loans made by Mr Moshiri - greatly strengthening the Club’s balance sheet

Capitalisation of loans, surely means it gives us some £££ to spend?

Next manager will have a big war chest now in the summer. Lets make sure it isn't wasted.