Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Funny reading social media as most of the same fans who hate on Moshiri none stop no doubt heckled the Blue Union and didnt say a peep or do anything whilst penniless boys pen Bill took the piss for over a decade of nil investment, 3 failed ground moves, selling a once in a generation talent to fend off the banks, lies about GP's safety certificate, DK debacle, shadow directors etc.

The mans trying, spent a lot of dough and is building us a fantastic new stadium show him some kin respect and give him a 2nd chance!!

Funny reading social media as most of the same fans who hate on Moshiri none stop no doubt heckled the Blue Union and didnt say a peep or do anything whilst penniless boys pen Bill took the piss for over a decade of nil investment, 3 failed ground moves, selling a once in a generation talent to fend off the banks, lies about GP's safety certificate, DK debacle, shadow directors etc.

The mans trying, spent a lot of dough and is building us a fantastic new stadium show him some kin respect and give him a 2nd chance!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Obviously they’re the same people? And that same person responsible for all that is still chairman of the club????

The board endorsement is disappointing but expected.

Honestly think his only interest in Everton is ensuring BMD gets completed. Doesn't attend games, doesn't have a rep on the board. Clearly he is prepared to pull the trigger if there is any suggestion our PL status may be in jeopardy but seems that he is quite happy with the board running things as long as the stadium progresses.

His indicator of board success may be that they don't hassle him.

He has to improve things at board level but nows the time to get behind the fella now as you cant question his commitment to the club.

All the infighting is doing nobody any good and is just keeping the feeling around the club toxic going into yet another management appointment.

I wouldn't read too much into him praising Kenwrong/DBB either - he can't exactly call them useless in a public statement!
Totally agree .

From board to managerial appointment, he HAS to get this right now . We are slowly slipping into the abyss .

I'm guessing with the £100m loan, it means that it gives us more wriggle room to play about in the transfer market? As it wouldn't affect FFP as it was income coming from outside ?

Why does everything have to be one man's fault, and you just have to choose which man you're booing?

This isn't just Moshiri or just Kenwright's fault.

Everton's problems run deeper than any one man.

I’m a private man - fair enough; how about not texting Jim White and write an official comms through the club, like you have done now

You’ve been at the club six years and witnessed an awful board of directors that is not progressing the club forward; how about changing that.

You’re not buying me.

The seals in our fanbase sicken me. They are the worst of us.

Not saying this is the reality or even that I believe this but there is a way to read this situation where the board have regularly advised Moshiri against certain decisions and he has ignored them. This then makes this statement something of an apology to the board and a commitment to listen to their expertise going forward. Just a thought.

The board endorsement is disappointing but expected.

Honestly think his only interest in Everton is ensuring BMD gets completed. Doesn't attend games, doesn't have a rep on the board. Clearly he is prepared to pull the trigger if there is any suggestion our PL status may be in jeopardy but seems that he is quite happy with the board running things as long as the stadium progresses.

His indicator of board success may be that they don't hassle him.

This is clear. He panicked over Koeman and Silva when we were hurtling towards a relegation fight, hence going cap in hand to Sam Allardyce.

Benitez was very much his man but he panicked after losing to the bottom team, dragging us into another dogfight.

Losing that Premier League status is the one thing that jolts him into action.

Though to be fair, it's a step in the right direction and there's some good positives in there but he's put two fingers up to growing discontent over the board. What's the point of a strategic review when he's got the very best in the world in his boardroom already?

Feels a bit battered woman syndrome.

"At least he's said something to us!!!...."

"Yeah but, full backing to board..."

"BUT HE'S TALKING TO US ON OFFICIAL CHANNELS"

+1

"I am working closely with the Chairman and the Board as part of that strategic review " - literally the major problem with the business' football operations for the past 27 years.

"It is vital we appoint a manager who fits the structure we are putting in place" - and that structure is...?

There is absolutely no way he's written that statement in my opinion. The lauding of the board members is basically saying that the problems were down to Brands and now he's gone it'll all be fine, yet they're doing a review of the greatest boardroom football has ever seen.

Totally agree .

From board to managerial appointment, he HAS to get this right now . We are slowly slipping into the abyss .

I'm guessing with the £100m loan, it means that it gives us more wriggle room to play about in the transfer market? As it wouldn't affect FFP as it was income coming from outside ?
Its an existing loan not a new loan.

Not saying this is the reality or even that I believe this but there is a way to read this situation where the board have regularly advised Moshiri against certain decisions and he has ignored them. This then makes this statement something of an apology to the board and a commitment to listen to their expertise going forward. Just a thought.

Leopards don't change their spots. The more shares he buys, the more it's 'his' club and the more power and autonomy he'll have to do things his way. Only question is who he chooses to listen to over a particular decision. A super agent or individuals on the Everton board.