Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
My life-long Man City mate had to force his life-long Man City Dad to the Etihad to watch them against Real Madrid a few years ago. Dad didn't want to go because the club had sold its soul. My mate was like 'yeah, 10 years ago Coventry, tonight Real Madrid'. Get in Everton, this takeover has to be good.

I hope this guy invests all sorts of money that means we get a new stadium and has us competing for domestic and European honours. And if he runs the place like a boys club - i.e. - employing fit women for the box office and club stores, sharing dodgy videos around Finch Farm and encouraging sexist jokes amongst the lads, then that'll be the icing on the cake for me.

As boss as the new owner sounds, it will still be the same people running the club on a day to say basis. That means Robert Elstone still in a job and all the other crooks behind the scenes holding us back, as well as the same inept commercial department who miraculously every year forget to order enough replica shirts for the Christmas rush. And the less said about the Umbro/Chang deals the better

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back