Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
I'd like him to get a decent manager in. Martinez is taking us backwards.

If he doesn't, I'd like a massive shake up in the summer with ALL of the dead wood being shipped out and some good signings made, and give Martinez half a season (until the next transfer window) to show what he's capable of.

Expect all of Howard, Hibbert, Gibson, McGeady, Osman, Pienaar and Kone to go.

We need a top class goalkeeper, regardless of Robles. We need a top, proven goalkeeper and Robles in the squad, then a few other quality players and we have the makings of a title-winning squad.

Soon as Esk comes off Savage says our top players will still all want to leave for CL footy, of course a new billionaire investor is going to help keep our best players at the club.

Savage talking utter plop as per.

I'd like him to get a decent manager in. Martinez is taking us backwards.

If he doesn't, I'd like a massive shake up in the summer with ALL of the dead wood being shipped out and some good signings made, and give Martinez half a season (until the next transfer window) to show what he's capable of.

Expect all of Howard, Hibbert, Gibson, McGeady, Osman, Pienaar and Kone to go.

We need a top class goalkeeper, regardless of Robles. We need a top, proven goalkeeper and Robles in the squad, then a few other quality players and we have the makings of a title-winning squad.

Most of the dead wood listed is off in the Summer.

As boss as the new owner sounds, it will still be the same people running the club on a day to say basis. That means Robert Elstone still in a job and all the other crooks behind the scenes holding us back, as well as the same inept commercial department who miraculously every year forget to order enough replica shirts for the Christmas rush. And the less said about the Umbro/Chang deals the better

Forget that. This new guy blows the existing board out of the water. You don't become a billionaire by completing second rate deals. He'll bring his own faces in and absolutely sort us out mate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back