Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
I was bring sarcastic - and what makes us different to those two now?
They are winning trophies, we arent yet

this is whats scaring me. that it doesnt matter how we win, as long as we win. if it is by cheating, losing our soul, our identity, nothing matters, except winning.
Really, thats what scaring you? Not the fact that your club is laughing stock even in their own city, not the fact that you will live your whole [Poor language removed] life without seeing club you support win a major trophy? But instead some losing soul BS that glory hunters(who decided to support winning club) invented to laugh at clubs who dare to take away their precious

Usmanov clearly loves Arsenal and I think Moshiri is now securing their respective family's friendship/ties for 'generations to come'. No chance Usmanov will buy Everton.

Nice call Esk!

Interesting to see if our wage structure will now massively change or not? Arsenal, though paying big wages to top performers, if memory serves, are not right up there in terms of that?

As Esk said on the BBC, we must sweeten some scenarios regarding keeping Stones, Barkley etc.

The mass exodus fears surely will now be put to bed, and as when a new manager comes in, the rest of our season could be sweet as it can be with an extra spring in every Evertonian.

I'm 35 and feel a bit emotional at the min, Not even messing

This feels like a new era for the club, We have been stuck in a rut for so long I never seen a way out for us, Feels like we have waited a life time for something to happen

I'm sat on the couch with my 3 year old and I'm looking at him thinking that he might just grow up seeing Everton being boss again

Lets all get on the lemo

They are winning trophies, we arent yet

Really, thats what scaring you? Not the fact that your club is laughing stock even in their own city, not the fact that you will live your whole [Poor language removed] life without seeing club you support win a major trophy? But instead some losing soul BS that glory hunters(who decided to support winning club) invented to laugh at clubs who dare to take away their precious

really? u think we are a laughing stock? get away from me.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back