Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
I'm not demanding he leave. I'm demanding he let someone with a clue make the decisions of running the club because we have seen what 6 years of him making the decisions has led us to.

We will have the richest owner in the Championship and some of you will be buzzing over the amount he invested to take us down.

His statement today suggested absolutely nothing is going to change at board level and therefore nothing will change in the day to day running of the club. He owns more of the club than ever so will probably be making even more decisions going forward. We’ll have Fabio Cannavaro as our manager this time next week. For those reasons I want him to sell up and leave us alone sooner rather than later before it’s too late.

600 million invested and people demanding he leaves, madness
Sticking with an owner because he has terribly invested a lot of money is like staying in a toxic marriage for the kids.

We can’t afford to consider the amount of investment already made when we weigh up what is best for us today and in the future. He didn’t invest because he loves the club; he wanted to better us as a club so he could make loads back on his investment. Through massive ineptitude that hasn’t happened but it doesn’t mean the club owes him.

I think/hope he’s converted a large chunk of debt in order to make the balance sheet look better for potential suitors, so hopefully we’ll find out soon enough just how green the grass is elsewhere.

Its still £100 mill he has put in, and how it was spent does NOT make that £100 mill any less relivant, show us your £100 mill??!!

The whole club need to do better, Moshiri included, but its not easy else every club would be top.

I don't think you can really ask fans where their hundred million quid is. That is some weird logic.

If someone makes poor decisions that send the club into decline then fans have the right to criticise those decisions, regardless of how much was spent. The fact so much was spent on poor decisions makes it worse.

A charlatan you supported and called "the Mosh".
I did Dave, I was right up his hoop. There’s no denying, especially when he canned your Latino summer fling.

The sun was shiny, the fraud was booted and money was being thrown around everywhere, the reveal videos were happening every day….it was a happy place.

Then he appointed Allardyce and the fat hobbit, that was the end for me.

The final nail, this one right through my heart, was appointing a fat washed up kopite dinosaur.

BTW we still haven’t set a date for you and the gang to be judged and therefore see if your welcome back into the Everton family.

I did Dave, I was right up his hoop. There’s no denying, especially when he canned your Latino summer fling.

The sun was shiny, the fraud was booted and money was being thrown around everywhere, the reveal videos were happening every day….it was a happy place.

Then he appointed Allardyce and the fat hobbit, that was the end for me.

The final nail, this one right through my heart, was appointing a fat washed up kopite dinosaur.

BTW we still haven’t set a date for you and the gang to be judged and therefore see if your welcome back into the Everton family.
You were the one who left Everton, not me.

And you'll never ever back an Everton manager.

Sticking with an owner because he has terribly invested a lot of money is like staying in a toxic marriage for the kids.

We can’t afford to consider the amount of investment already made when we weigh up what is best for us today and in the future. He didn’t invest because he loves the club; he wanted to better us as a club so he could make loads back on his investment. Through massive ineptitude that hasn’t happened but it doesn’t mean the club owes him.

I think/hope he’s converted a large chunk of debt in order to make the balance sheet look better for potential suitors, so hopefully we’ll find out soon enough just how green the grass is elsewhere.
Moshiri may sell up at some stage but we are quite some distance away from that.
As he owns over 90% of the club he will determine the timing of his exit.

As we are currently building the new stadium he will likely wait until that is completed, it would probably be difficult to find someone to come in and take over a partially completed project.

The current state of the team and where we sit in the league also would make it a bad time for him to try to sell up.