Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Definitely. This stuff with Usmanov and Moshiri is levels above footy players wages though.

If it wasn’t clear before, it is now. Moshiri is just a tool for Usmanov so he can use his name for stuff like this. Is Moshiri even an accountant? Are we sure he’s not just Usmanov’s ‘legal puppet’?

Oh that’s what I mean.

If smaller entities like players can do it, super powers like Usmanov can do it without opening their eyes.

There has to be some degree of separation, but this effectively confirms Moshiri is a mouthpiece for Usmanov.

Will be very interesting to see if we go up for sale in the very near future to be honest.

Definitely. This stuff with Usmanov and Moshiri is levels above footy players wages though.

If it wasn’t clear before, it is now. Moshiri is just a tool for Usmanov so he can use his name for stuff like this. Is Moshiri even an accountant? Are we sure he’s not just Usmanov’s ‘legal puppet’?

It's never been more clear has it.

To think people on here were fully backing moshiri until the start of the season.

He's been the worst thing that's ever happened to this club.

Sod the stadium. He's destroying this club.

Finished 7th, 8th, 8th, 12th 10th under his ownership

Building us a new stadium

Backed every manager with funds as much as he could

Sigh. Be careful what you and others wish for as you could get Shiekh Mansours little brother in and if our DOF is wasting millions on crap like Andre Gomes and Ben Godfrey we'll end up in the exact same position we are in now.

Recruitment
Recruitment
Recruitment

Finished 7th, 8th, 8th, 12th 10th under his ownership

Building us a new stadium

Backed every manager with funds as much as he could

Sigh. Be careful what you and others wish for as you could get Shiekh Mansours little brother in and if our DOF is wasting millions on crap like Andre Gomes and Ben Godfrey we'll end up in the exact same position we are in now.

Recruitment
Recruitment
Recruitment
I automatically stop reading any post which contains the phrase "be careful what you wish for"

Absolutely meaningless

These links will do our survival prospects no good whatsoever.

There's going to be a will to see us relegated.
Aye, and now Usmanov is willy slapping sanctions with trust funds that our Government allows and UK financial services conveniently arrange in our offshore territories. If ever a time to be a bitter blue this is it.

It's never been more clear has it.

To think people on here were fully backing moshiri until the start of the season.

He's been the worst thing that's ever happened to this club.

Incorrect.

It’s still Kenwright, who turned down Gregg for Kings Dock.

Then turned down Mansour, and then Staveley. Then he found this fraud, who conveniently kept him on board.

Sorry, what's the story here?

Has Moshiri broken the law: No
Has he breached sanctions: No
Is there anything to see here: No

We may not like how these things are done, but it remains a fact that this is legal.

I agree with Davek; needs to be more focus on all the dodgy Russian monies accepted by Boris and his cronies rather than non-events like this
I agree, we knew Morshiri had financial dealings associated to Usmanov. They along with the dealings of other Multi-Billionaires are probably well known of in financial circles. Now, we’re they corrupt back then when it all started? Or are they only corrupt now with what is going on in Ukraine? I would love the bbc Et al to go on a mission and uncover corruption in all of these kinds of circles, but you know they won’t, they only do what suits their agenda, aka keeping up with the latest fashion.

I might add so people don’t misinterpret this I want him, and Bill out of Everton fc.

I automatically stop reading any post which contains the phrase "be careful what you wish for"

Absolutely meaningless

Tell that to any man in the world who traded in their loyal wife for a younger, hotter model and ended up getting their fingers burnt down the line.

You all fail to accept that decisions/actions have consequences.

The decision to sack manager after manager under the guise of "we'll get better than dis fella" is the reason why we are were we are mixed in with bad recruitment.

Do the same with the ownership and lets see what happens because there is much worse out there than the Mosh Man and you'll realise that when its too late.

Tell that to any man in the world who traded in their loyal wife for a younger, hotter model and ended up getting their fingers burnt down the line.

You all fail to accept that decisions/actions have consequences.

The decision to sack manager after manager under the guise of "we'll get better than dis fella" is the reason why we are were we are.

Do with the owner and lets see what happens because there is much worse out there than the Mosh Man and you'll realise that when its too late.

Quite hilarious and startling lack of self-awareness.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back