Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
He must surely be panicking now thinking about all of the money he's pissed away and the very real possibility of our value plummeting when we get relegated in about 8 weeks time. He's got a decision to make after our defeat tomorrow: Stick with Lampard who can't get anything at all out of these players, or fire him and try to find somebody who can try something new and perform a miracle. I don't think any manager in the world can keep us up with these players though.

He must surely be panicking now thinking about all of the money he's pissed away and the very real possibility of our value plummeting when we get relegated in about 8 weeks time. He's got a decision to make after our defeat tomorrow: Stick with Lampard who can't get anything at all out of these players, or fire him and try to find somebody who can try something new and perform a miracle. I don't think any manager in the world can keep us up with these players though.
I think that ship has sailed.

Mykolenko and Patterson were signed with the Digne money and money saved from moving James on after the summer window had closed.

We spent £1.7m in the summer because that's all we had to spend.
It's funny how some don't believe this, like we intentionally didn't strengthen.
same with those who didn't believe the reports of damage done from the financial losses made public a few weeks ago.
There as bad as 5g conspiracy theorists

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back