Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
It's funny how some don't believe this, like we intentionally didn't strengthen.
same with those who didn't believe the reports of damage done from the financial losses made public a few weeks ago.
There as bad as 5g conspiracy theorists
I don't like Benitez at all but it is absolutely ridiculous to think that he deliberately sat on some kind of war chest in the summer because of, well I actually have no idea what crackpot theory has been advanced as to why we would have done that.

The accounts tell everyone all they need to know as to why we didn't spend any money.

I don't like Benitez at all but it is absolutely ridiculous to think that he deliberately sat on some kind of war chest in the summer because of, well I actually have no idea what crackpot theory has been advanced as to why we would have done that.

The accounts tell everyone all they need to know as to why we didn't spend any money.
They also tell a few things, they show what a mess Moshiri and Moshiri alone has made of running the club, they show one reason why Carlo might of wanted out as he knew this was coming, they show why no other manager wanted the job in the summer.
Fully expect another summer like the last one unless we sell Richarlison, Mina and DCL

It's funny how some don't believe this, like we intentionally didn't strengthen.
same with those who didn't believe the reports of damage done from the financial losses made public a few weeks ago.
There as bad as 5g conspiracy theorists
These will be the same that think we can just fire Frank, bring in another manager and hand him a 100 mil to spend in the summer if we stay up. FFP means we are screwed financially, when will they get their heads around this?!? We might have an owner who could spend the money but he's not allowed to as we just don't generate enough revenue. Look at our matchday income compared to Spurs with their new ground, we're world's apart. Until we shift some more of the deadweights off the books then there is very little we can do in terms of buying our way out of trouble. Don't try explaining to them how the income generated by a sale can be utilised immediately, compared to how a purchase can be spread over the term of the player's contract, they're brains will more than likely implode.

These will be the same that think we can just fire Frank, bring in another manager and hand him a 100 mil to spend in the summer if we stay up. FFP means we are screwed financially, when will they get their heads around this?!? We might have an owner who could spend the money but he's not allowed to as we just don't generate enough revenue. Look at our matchday income compared to Spurs with their new ground, we're world's apart. Until we shift some more of the deadweights off the books then there is very little we can do in terms of buying our way out of trouble. Don't try explaining to them how the income generated by a sale can be utilised immediately, compared to how a purchase can be spread over the term of the player's contract, they're brains will more than likely implode.
Yeah our hands are tied, its a serious mess we are in and it wont be solved anytime soon

Yeah our hands are tied, its a serious mess we are in and it wont be solved anytime soon
Sadly we have pretty much just Richy worth any decent amount, and I'm not sure how much of that sale we would be able to use. CL's value plummets every time he takes to the pitch. Thank goodness we can turn to the under 23's to fill the gaps left behind by the departing dross...

If he had any respect for any of us, he would sell the club and make a grovelling apology for his shambolic leadership

Or...he could hand his shares over to me.

Year before Carlo spent £60m, January we spent £32m on full backs so there clearly was money there so why did Benitez only go for 3 free agents and a winger for less than £2m?

Around £25mil more like.

Nobody would take it on with a stadium to build and pay for while giving Moshiri his money back. He's stuck with his investment for a while yet.
As I said about 4 years ago, he only makes a profit on Everton if we are a successful Premier League Club with a built Stadium.

You can take out the word successful of course, which means he MIGHT get his money back, but we of course need to be a Premier League Club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back