Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
It can though! Research Sunderland, Research MADROX (their owners) a bunch of chancers. Look at Burnley in loads of debt already and no better off, look at Bury, Blackpool, Blackburn, Derby, Oldham, Portsmouth.

It could very well get worse. There is zero guarantee that the next owner is going to be a success they could be no better than Moshiri or worse than him and also not have the funds to keep us afloat should they be no better.

Calm heads Must prevail.

*looks at those clubs*

*looks at Everton*

Uh oh.

It can though! Research Sunderland, Research MADROX (their owners) a bunch of chancers. Look at Burnley in loads of debt already and no better off, look at Bury, Blackpool, Blackburn, Derby, Oldham, Portsmouth.

It could very well get worse. There is zero guarantee that the next owner is going to be a success they could be no better than Moshiri or worse than him and also not have the funds to keep us afloat should they be no better.

Calm heads Must prevail.
Out of interest were you putting posts like this on Kenwright threads 6 years ago?
Moshiri is one of these idiots like they had.

I wonder if some people are fully conversant with the scale of our clubs current malaise.
At almost every senior level our football teams are in dire straits, battling against relegation.
Such an ignominious collapse is now far to widespread throughout the club to merely attribute it to poor fortune. It indicates deleterious administration from the top.
Vast sums of money have been invested apparently with no discernible structure or professional oversight to ensure value is returned.
No bang for our buck is the result of rank amateurism over multiple seasons.
If Everton were a real-world business building cars or a with a chain of high street stores we would be at the point of mass redundancies and desperate pleas for government help.
If we were publicly listed the shareholders would be voting the entire board into oblivion.
We are a dysfunctional entity and our overall trajectory remains solidly downward.
It’s an absolute disgrace.

It’s a shame Kenwright sold us to such a dangerous man because he was the only buyer who’d keep him around. Putting his own interests before the club, world’s greatest Evertonian.
But him being around doesn't exonerate Moshiri, he found a buyer who promised money, we got it, promised a stadium, were getting it, I'm willing to bet Moshiri didn't inform him back then he was going to also be a full on basket case.

But him being around doesn't exonerate Moshiri, he found a buyer who promised money, we got it, promised a stadium, were getting it, I'm willing to bet Moshiri didn't inform him back then he was going to also be a full on basket case.
Yeah, dont get the hate Kenwright gets.

He found us an owner with an unlimited wallet who would build us a new stadium.

Hes really not to blame for the man being a total nutjob.

Yeah, dont get the hate Kenwright gets.

He found us an owner with an unlimited wallet who would build us a new stadium.

Hes really not to blame for the man being a total nutjob.
I do he's told lies for years ,evertonians are pissed off with his crap for years. Some good times NOT fella should have walked when knobhead took over just to keep a little self respect.

I do he's told lies for years ,evertonians are pissed off with his crap for years. Some good times NOT fella should have walked when knobhead took over just to keep a little self respect.
Hate the man for things in his control, ive no issue with that.

I mean the finger pointing due to our current issues, none of them are down to Kenwrong.

Hate the man for things in his control, ive no issue with that.

I mean the finger pointing due to our current issues, none of them are down to Kenwrong.
He did try to re install Martinez as a part time job share manager to stave off relegation.
I mean that kind of hopelessly flawed strategic thought processing should automatically disbar him from being chairman of any business let alone Everton Football Club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back