Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Usmanov is likely completely detached from the goings on now. He’s holed up in Tashkent - probably permanently.

Mosh wouldn’t have been sounding out buyers otherwise

Usmanov will have been scurrying assets away to a safe haven mate.

Quite a bold statement, would suggest that the process has had some success.

The fact that we are an open and collaborative football club which listens to our supporters was underlined last week when we added another famous first to our long list of historic milestones when the inaugural Everton Fan Advisory Board met.

Our CEO Denise Barrett-Baxendale, along with Non-Executive Director Graeme Sharp and other senior Club officials, welcomed the first fan-elected and independent advisory board of its kind in the top flight of English football to our Royal Liver Building headquarters.

This occasion firmly underlines our ongoing commitment to engage with our supporters and, as we look to the 2022/23 season, we are committed to furthering that dialogue.

Keep sniffin the gas mate....

Yup, we'll spend a fair bit more than I thought this window now. Pretty much will go to what we can stretch the p&s too

It's quite a bold statement, especially given as hes said very little for a long time.

My prediction, and I dont know how, but Usmanov has given him the go ahead to continue.

I'd suggest a signing or 2 may also be close.

Better that he spoke up if he's genuinely not selling the club, but he is so deluded it's not funny. He should not be allowed to use the word "reassure" when addressing the fans.

Can't fault his commitment. Has he made some bad decisions? absolutely. Let's hope he's learned some lessons along the way and lets his football people make the decisions.

It's quite a bold statement, especially given as hes said very little for a long time.

My prediction, and I dont know how, but Usmanov has given him the go ahead to continue.

I'd suggest a signing or 2 may also be close.

The seeking investment caught my eye, I'd expect an announcement of a % of his stake going to an outside party fir a good chunk of money soon - ala city with the Chinese (think it was them)

The seeking investment caught my eye, I'd expect an announcement of a % of his stake going to an outside party fir a good chunk of money soon - ala city with the Chinese (think it was them)

Seems to be doesnt it. There was a train of thought that Thornton was an Usmanov guy too. I never bought it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back