Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I think Usmanov is playing the long game and will hold onto us until the Ukraine war / sanctions are over.

When will that be? 6 months? 1 year? 3 years?

Hold onto your hat !

People will eventually come to their senses with this war, and lose faith in self defeating sanctions.

All it's doing is driving costs up and pubishing the poorest. Completely stupid.

I think Usmanov is playing the long game and will hold onto us until the Ukraine war / sanctions are over.

When will that be? 6 months? 1 year? 3 years?

Hold onto your hat !
Already a court case/ appeal to have his sanctions removed which could be wrapped up soon. Not sure of the ins and outs though or if it'll even change anything for sure

Taking Moshiri at his word the club hasn't been for sale: I think those rats at The Torygraph are no friends of this football club. I distrust Law and the rest of them. They've been trying to force an opening at Everton for some nefarious characters in recent weeks.

I dont know what it is about them, but the Telegraph lot seem to be intent on covering Everton in the last few months - Matt Law's complete fabrication that Everton would face a ban or fine over PPF was typical of their destabilisation...so too are bogus links to players they know the support will be underwhelmed at.

I smell a big fat 'kin rat with them and their interest in Everton.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back