Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Moshiri will stay in the background for now and has probably become quite isolated because he hasn't got the power of Uzis money behind him so had less of a say.

He'll probably learn more because he has to watch people within the club create structure and balance I.e Thelwell and see how a proper club is run... I don't include Kenwright in this by the way, he still needs ousting and is half the problem.

If Moshiri still has the wealth to take us forward am not opposed to him staying and I feel still feel if he can learn from the mistakes since he's been here its not to late to turn it round.

Moshiri will stay in the background for now and has probably become quite isolated because he hasn't got the power of Uzis money behind him so had less of say.

He'll probably learn more because he has to watch people within the club create structure and balance I.e Thelwell and see how a proper club is run... I don't include Kenwright in this by the way, he still needs ousting and is half the problem.

If Moshiri still has the wealth to take us forward am not opposed to him staying and I feel still feel if he can learn from the mistakes since he's been here its not to late to turn it round.

He’s been here 6 years and learnt nothing, I don’t have the same faith you do.

He owns 95% of the club and sunk half a billion in. Don't think there's a club in the league with a sole owner who's done that apart from the Qatari royal family at City.

So it makes sense

He’s sunk half a billion of Usmanov’s money in, which has been proven by the fact he’s now begging for alternative investment after having his supply cut off.

I’m afraid this club will never be stable while those 2 clowns are here
We need them gone
1st rule when running an establishment is to be ruthless and have a goal and stick to it
This bloke has been all over the place we’re Everton is concearned. Don’t get me started on Kenwright. He makes my blood boil.
Can’t believe the fans fall for the same bull.
Get them gone pronto and keep the banners and the pressure on.

He’s sunk half a billion of Usmanov’s money in, which has been proven by the fact he’s now begging for alternative investment after having his supply cut off.

And?

Uncle Uzi doesn't want it back so that's sound. He can't spend anything on transfers until the wages are sorted (apparently wage structure is now in place) and losses are brought down...and by all accounts there's plenty of people willing to invest in the club (which I've always said is what he'd do anyway regardless of what success or not we had/have).

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back