Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
He’s sunk half a billion of Usmanov’s money in, which has been proven by the fact he’s now begging for alternative investment after having his supply cut off.

Someone has texted me to say Usmanov will be getting unsanctioned in the EU.

These two things will be connected. Usmanov is a mad man.

Why should he? Moshiri had the power to oust him on day one, 6 years on he’s still here with key roles and responsibilities. The fact Kenwright is still lingering around is the fault of the owner.

The thing for Kenwrighr though, is he hangs around for the good of his bank balance.

Like fair enough, but dont try and convince us what a great Evertonian you are.

That being said, I might take a 7 figure salary out of Everton if I thought I could get it.

He owns 95% of the club and sunk half a billion in. Don't think there's a club in the league with a sole owner who's done that apart from the Qatari royal family at City.

So it makes sense

It makes sense from his point of view obviously but what investor is gonna give him a load of loot and let the muppets stay in charge?

It's all so predictable + reactive from from Bill + DBB - someone sticks banners outside ground, 'let's get knobhead to put his name to this statement'.

He's completely indifferent + will sign anything they put in front of him.

It's the fabricated achievements that wind me up the most...

'...another famous first to our long list of historic milestones when the inaugural Everton Fan Advisory Board met.'

We can really stick it to the reds with triumphs like this. Good times.
Can also be translated as.

The firm I gave exclusivity to turned out to be shady opportunists + no-one else would touch this dysfunctional mess with a bargepole. So I better say something.

Essentially the club is for sale

Moshers has screwed up leaving egg on his face

Don't listen to him. He makes boris johnson like mother Theresa. He will sell tomorrow if the buyer believes his hype

Deluded or what....

“Judge us at the end of the window, not now”

FCBAFA34-7FC6-40D1-B5A1-D3480E4E9CD4.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back